WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 1 p.m. on Feb. 1, a deputy was called out to the 500 block of Leslie Lane in Wilmington on an alleged overdose. According to the report, the deputy made contact with family members who discovered the body of a 34-year-old male relative. The victim was declared dead by emergency medical staff and by the coroner. The death is currently under investigation.
• At 2:56 a.m. on Jan. 29, officials were advised of a theft from a semi-truck at the 200 block of Melvin Road in Wilmington. The victim stated that the theft may have taken place between Saturday and Sunday morning. The reports lists two headsets and a CB radio microphone as stolen items. The case is currently under investigation.
• At 1:48 p.m. on Jan. 29, a theft report was made. According to the report, officials were advised that unknown individuals gained entry into five unlocked trucks that were on a lot, at the 4000 block of State Route 72 in Sabina. The report lists a seven-inch GPS screen and a CB radio as stolen items. The case is currently under investigation.
• At 2:41 p.m. on Jan. 29, a deputy was advised to respond to the 1200 block of Speers Road in Wilmington in reference to a firearm theft. According to the report, a 57-year-old male resident told officials that his 20-gauge shotgun was missing. The case is currently under investigation.
• At 12:45 a.m. on Jan. 31, a deputy stopped a truck on State Route 133 near Blanchester for only having one working headlight, and for having no working lights on the boat trailer that it was pulling. According to the report, the deputy found that the unidentified driver had a warrant. The report also indicates narcotics and paraphernalia were located inside the vehicle.
• A deputy was dispatched to the 2000 block of Chaney Road in Midland at 3:53 a.m. on Jan. 31, on reference to a 75-year-old male who was unconscious and not breathing. According to the report, when the deputy arrived the male was found deceased in his vehicle that was parked in the garage.
• At 9:47 a.m. on Jan. 31, a deputy was called to 2000 block of Reeder Road in Blanchester in reference to an unresponsive female. The report lists the victim as a 76-year-old female resident. The death is currently under investigation.
• At 1:45 a.m. on Feb. 1, a deputy was dispatched to the Sabina Police Department where a 23-year-old Dayton male wanted to file a report of a male subject on State Route 22 firing multiple rounds at him while he was leaving his property.
• A deputy was dispatched to the 300 block of School Street in Martinsville, in reference to a 58-year-old woman who was unresponsive. The death is currently under investigation.
Sheriff’s deputies recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Jeremy Pack, 25, of Sabina, was arrested for alleged domestic violence. According to the report, a deputy was dispatched to the 5100 block of State Route 72 North and located a female subject with facial injuries who advised she was assault by Pack. He was located in the residence hiding. The report lists that he resisted while they attempted to palce him into custody.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574