WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 1:30 p.m. on March 18, deputies were called out to the 4800 block of State Route 350 West in Clarksville for a domestic violence call. According to the report, a 31-year-old female resident told authorities that a suspect had been assaulting her. A deputy observed bruising on the victim’s face. Earlier on March 16, authorities were called to the residence on a similar call, this time in regards to a 36-year-old Bethel female who was allegedly physically and sexually assaulted by a suspect.
• At 9:51 p.m. on March 14, authorities were advised of a 45-year-old Waynesville male with a gunshot wound that had arrived at Clinton Memorial Hospital.
• At midnight March 17, while a deputy was reporting on a domestic dispute in New Vienna, authorities were advised that a 19-year-old female had made sexual remarks to a 12-year-old and 14-year-old female. According to the report, the 19-year-old female showed the 12-year-old a full nude photo of herself on a smartphone.
Sheriff’s deputies recently arrested or charged the following people:
• James Harner, 31, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged domestic violence. Deputies were dispatched to the 1-99 block of Sassafras Lane in Wilmington at 1:38 p.m. on March 15 for a domestic dispute. The report lists a 32-year-old female resident as the victim and she had apparent minor injuries.
• Ryan Hatley, 34, of Blanchester, was arrested for alleged aggravated burglary. At 9:45 p.m. on March 17, authorities responded to a residence at Martinsville Road in Blanchester in reference to a burglary in progress. The report indicates the homeowner had the suspect detained in the house.
• Donald Moore III, 20, of Midland, was arrested for alleged assault. At 7:27 p.m. on March 19, a deputy arrived at the 100 block of South Broadway Street in Midland where a 42-year-old male resident advised he was punched several times and knocked to the ground by Moore, and received minor injuries from the assault.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574