WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• At 5:58 a.m. on March 25, police responded to the 100 block of Lorish Avenue on a possible overdose. According to the report, a 32-year-old male was found deceased. The cause of death has not yet been determined.
• Police responded to an alleged overdose call at the 300 block of East Locust Street at 8:46 p.m. on March 14. According to the report, a male subject was located in an upstairs bedroom where two male subjects rendered first aid to the victim. The officer could hear labored breathing. EMS pushed a total of five doses of 10 mg naloxone before the victim came around. The report indicates that he appeared to be under the influence of another drug.
• At 5:22 a.m. on March 21, police responded to the 200 block of Kentucky Avenue to an alleged overdose. According to the report, a 28-year-old female was transported to the hospital. Officers seized a hollow WD-40 can, six bags with residue, a root beer can used to heat heroin, three bottle caps with residue, and two spoons with burn marks.
• At 3:29 p.m. on March 22, police responded to Clinton Memorial Hospital; two females, ages 26 and 48, were dropped off and were overdosing. The two were dropped off by a green Dodge Durango. The 48-year-old was awake after receiving Narcan and the other female was still nodding off after multiple doses of Narcan.
• Police were dispatched to a restaurant on East Main Street on an alleged overdosing. Narcan was given to a 22-year-old Andalusia female who was then escorted to Clinton Memorial Hospital.
• At 4:02 p.m. on March 15, police responded to Denver Place school in reference to an intoxicated female trying to pick up two kids at the school. Police spoke with her while the grandmother arrived to pick up the children. Children Services was also on scene.
• Authorities were advised of a hit/skip at 12:43 a.m. on March 15. Police arrived at the 200 block of South South Street where police spoke with the residents who advised that a green truck struck their vehicle.
• At 11:39 a.m. on March 14, a 36-year-old Wilmington male reported that a vehicle was stolen from a church on East Locust Street. The report lists a 2010 Honda Accord as the stolen vehicle.
• At 9:12 a.m. on March 16, a 52-year-old Wilmington female reported a theft. According to the report, she said she went to her son’s house on Baird Place to help get her grandchildren on the bus. She said she left her car unlocked while inside and when she got back to the car she found her makeup bag and its contents were missing. She told police it contained some perfume and make-up foundation.
• At 12:34 p.m. on March 17, police responded to a disturbance call. Police located two subjects, a 37-year-old male and a 20-year-old female standing in the roadway at the 1300 block of North Lincoln Street. The female appeared to be having a reaction to an illicit drug. A squad was summoned for her to be transported to Clinton Memorial Hospital for treatment.
• At 6:17 p.m. on March 17, a 56-year-old Wilmington female reported an unauthorized use of her vehicle. The report lists a 36-year-old Columbus male as a suspect, and a dark blue 2005 Chrysler as the vehicle taken.
• At 11:53 p.m. on March 17, two juveniles were arrested at a cemetery on West Truesdell Street for underage consumption.
• At 1:14 p.m. on March 20, an alleged domestic assault that occurred on Southridge Avenue was reported.
• At 6:15 p.m. on March 20, a 28-year-old Wilmington male reported someone took his bag and coat. The report said the bag had medication in it.
• At 8:39 p.m. on March 21, authorities received a report from Dayton Children’s Hospital of possible child abuse.
• At 9:32 a.m. on March 25, a 39-year-old male reported that $4,933 worth of property was stolen from his garage at the 700 block of Wildwood Lane.
• At 3:24 p.m. on March 25, Campus Safety at Wilmington College reported that three cell phones and some cash were stolen from a locker room at Hermann Court.
• At 7:06 p.m. on March 25, authorities were dispatched to the 200 block of Prairie Avenue on a theft report. A female subject advised that several items seemed to be missing. She told authorities she was missing a microwave with accessories, one stone wave, costume jewelry, and Christmas ornaments.
Wilmington police also recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Nolan Shelton, 24, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged telecommunication harassment (to abuse/annoy).
• Joseph Schlea, 23, of Wilmington, was arrested for three alleged charges — assault, endangering children, and domestic violence.
• Jeremiah Hudson, 36, of Sabina, was arrested for alleged theft.
• Dustin Hively, 29, of Midland, was arrested for two alleged counts, driving under the influence and a speed limit violation.
• Tammy Cole, 39, of Wilmington, was arrested for allegedly endangering children.
• Aaron Martin, 35, of Blanchester, was arrested for two alleged charges — probation violation, and driving under suspension.
• Thomas Newman, 20, of Blanchester, was arrested for four alleged charges — two charges of driving under the influence, possession of drugs, and turning at an intersection.
• Christopher Johnston, 26, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged theft.
• Mary Penn, 35, of Sabina, was arrested for alleged theft.
• Dylan Viviano, 18, of Wilmington, was arrested for three alleged charges — marijuana possession, driving under the influence, and time for lighted lights on motor vehicles.
• Geoffrey Brown, 37, of Wilmington, was arrested for five alleged charges — three alleged breaking and entering charges, vandalism, and possessing criminal tools.
• Michael Myers, 45, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged criminal trespassing.
• Mona Friend, 44, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged domestic violence.
• George Stewart, 62, of Wilmington, was arrested for two alleged domestic violence charges.
• Joshua Davidson, 35, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged unauthorized use of a motor vehicle — joy riding.
• Todd Smart, 50, of Welston, was arrested for alleged domestic violence.
• William Fix, 48, of Wilmington, was arrested for allegedly driving under suspension.
• Phillip Davis, 24, of Greenfield, was arrested for two alleged theft charges.
• Matthew Arnold III, 20, of Hillsboro, was arrested for one charge of alleged marijuana possession, and allegedly driving while under the influence.
• Dalton Florea, 24, of Clarksville, was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence.
• Robert Adams, 35, of Clarksville, was arrested for alleged theft.
• Allison Flora, 20, of St. Paris, was arrested for alleged offenses involving an underage person.
• Alexandra Ramsey, 20, of Cincinnati, was arrested for alleged offenses involving an underage person.
• Ellie Kivell, 21, of Hamilton, was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU