WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 3 p.m. on March 24, deputies responded to South High Street in Martinsville in reference to a 27-year-old female running from the railroad tracks stating that she had been assaulted. According to the report, it was discovered that she had been held against her will and physically assaulted in Highland and Clinton County by a male who fled the scene.
• Deputies were dispatched to the 2700 Block of U.S. 22 West at 10:26 a.m. on March 8 in reference to a possible domestic dispute. According to the report, a 22-year-old female was getting evicted and was beaten by her boyfriend the night before and that morning.
• Deputies responded to a residence in Green Township at 1 p.m. on March 22 in reference to a domestic incident. According to the report, a 32-year-old New Vienna female advised that her child’s father assaulted her and threatened violence against her. A follow-up with the alleged suspect was made and a report was completed to be taken to the prosecutor.
• At 4 p.m. on March 19, deputies responded to the 22000 Block of State Route 251 in Midland for a report of an assault. The victim is listed as a 35-year-old Midland male.
• At 3:45 p.m. on March 20, a complainant advised officials that an alleged sexual assault occurred on a juvenile and child pornography on the offender’s computer.
• At 7 a.m. on March 13, deputies were dispatched to the 300 block of Bernard Road in New Vienna in reference to a theft. According to a report, a 74-year-old female said a jade necklace, earrings and bracelet were stolen.
• At 2:45 a.m. on March 22, a deputy observed a black GMC truck committing multiple marked lane violations on State Route 350 West. According to the report, the unidentified driver was apparently a fugitive from the law.
• At 1:36 p.m. on March 23, a report of a juvenile female texting with adult males was filed.
• At 1:48 a.m. on March 26, during a traffic stop at the 7900 block of U.S. 68 North for expired plates, the deputy located a glass pipe with residue in the vehicle.
• At 12:30 a.m. on March 27, the Sheriff’s Office received a theft report from a 25-year-old Blanchester female. According to the report, the female had a speaker box stolen from her vehicle.
• At 10:46 a.m. on March 28, deputies were dispatched to the 100 Block of Mulberry Street in Port Williams for an unresponsive 61-year-old male.
Sheriff’s deputies recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Trent Conger, 41, of Clarksville, was arrested at warrant during a traffic stop at 7:22 p.m. on March 22. According to the report, when arrested he was found to be in possession of white pills marked “M365”.
• Melissa Argueta, 36, of Hamlet, N.C., was arrested for two counts of alleged aggravated drug possession. According to the report, at 11:41 p.m. on March 23, a deputy stopped a pickup truck for a left of center violation. Argueta was found to be driving under suspension. The vehicle was towed and during inventory of the truck, three bags with a substance were allegedly found. Argueta stated it was allegedly meth was found.
• Tiffany Jackson, 38, of Clarksville, was arrested for alleged domestic violence. At 1:30 a.m. on March 25, according to the report, a deputy was dispatched to an assault on a 43-year-old male. The victim advised that Jackson allegedly assaulted him. The victim was transported to a hospital to be evaluated.
• Cain Tippie, 28, of Dayton, was arrested for alleged criminal trespass. At 10:30 a.m. on March 25, Tippie was arrested after deputies received a call of him allegedly trespassing at the 4800 block of State Route 350 West in Clarksville.
• Latasha Murphy, 27, of Wilmington, was arrested for alleged domestic violence. According to the report, at 9 p.m. on March 26, deputies responded to the 800 block of Worthington Road in Wilmington where Murphy allegedly used a knife to cut a 55-year-old male subject during an altercation.
• Macy Evans, 23, of Sabina, was arrested for alleged possession of drug abuse instruments. According to the report, at 1 a.m. on March 28, Evans was arrested after her vehicle was pulled over for a left of center violation on the U.S. 68 North/73 Bypass. The deputy observed alleged narcotic use “in plain view.” A K-9 indicated on the vehicle and located narcotic equipment was located on the driver.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU