WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage license report from the Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal offers free engagement and wedding announcements. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, email the information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in March:
• H. David Burris, 73, retired, and Kathleen Burris, 60, retired, both of Wilmington.
• James Allen Woolums, 35, unemployed, and Heather Ann Ellis, 25, who works in retail, both of Wilmington.
• Michael Richard Ellis, 25, a farmer, and Ashley Logan Luttrell, 23, self-employed, both of Wilmington.
• Caleb Levi Paul, 18, who works in maintenance, and Malea Michelle Purkey, 22, a medical assistant, both of Wilmington.
• Matthew Joseph Siders, 31, an engineer, and Kari Lynne Jones, 30, a librarian, both of Sabina.
• Larry Anthony Ahrmann, 37, an assistant manager, and Lindsey Nicole Smith, 23, a day care teacher, both of Blanchester.
• Brian Keith Maynard, 46, a kitchen manager, and Ashley Marie Neanover, 21, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Jordan Nathaniel Pittman, 24, who works in retail, and Lindsay Alexandra Martin, 24, a pharmacy tech, both of Blanchester.
• Mallory Mae Rugar, 32, a watch repairer, and Rebecca Teiler Rushing, 26, who works in jewelry repair, both of Wilmington.
• Kevin Duane Crowe, 44, who works for A&A Safety, and Shauna Joanne Brooks, 45, who works in traffic control, both of Blanchester.
• Jia Wu Dong, 43, a cook, and Ying Fang Zhong, 39, a cashier, both of Wilmington.
• David Patrick Wurzelbacher, a merchandiser, 49, of Wilmington, and Arnette Lynn Davis, 43, a capsule operator, both of Wilmington.