WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• Officers were dispatched to a restaurant on Eastside Drive at 10:29 p.m. April 29 for a disturbance complaint. According to the report, a 24-year-old male was waiting for his tab at the bar and got rude with the bartender. An unidentified male got into a fight with him when he told him to stop being disrespectful, then the suspect got the male in a headlock.
• At 11:49 a.m. April 26, police were called to East Birdsall Street on a criminal damage complaint. According to the report, a male resident who recently moved to Wilmington, said he left around 8 a.m. and returned at 11:30 a.m. and found damage to his property and a “love note to his dog.” There was minor damage to numerous screens, heart stickers stuck to a window, and the handwritten note stated, “…I love your dog.” Dog treats were scattered in the back yard where some damage was done to a few yard items. The suspect is listed as a 57-year-old Chillicothe female, who was the ex-wife of the victim. He stated she did similar things to him and his current wife. He states she had harassed them and there was a protection order against her.
Wilmington police also recently charged the following people:
• Anthony Woody, Jr., 37, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged assault, drug abuse instruments, resisting, tampering, and failure to appear on a DUS charge.
• Terry Ball, Jr., 31, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged assault, theft, and domestic violence.
• Bryan Yerian, Jr., 30, of Xenia, was charged with alleged obstructing official business and possessing drug abuse instruments.
• Richard Stewart, 36, of Wilmington, was charged with violating a protection order or consent agreement.
• Preston Miracle, Jr., 62, of Wilmington, was charged with allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
• Kali Stripe, 34, of Dayton, was charged with two counts of alleged possession of drug abuse instruments, alleged illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, and theft-consent (grant theft).
• Alexandra Ramsey, 20, of Cincinnati, was charged with alleged obstructing official business and offenses involving an underage person-underage consumption.
• Ryan Matthew, 20, of Trenton, Fla., was charged with alleged offenses involving an underage persons-underage consumption.
• Jadon Flannery, 19, of Clarksville, was charged with alleged offenses involving an underage persons-underage consumption.
• Sara Ward, 22, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged hit-skip.
• Andrew Totten, 29, of Wilmington, was charged with allegedly possessing drug instruments.
• Christine Warkentine, 41, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged theft.
• Sierra Butler, 18, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged theft.
• Robert McBee, 28, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged complicity.
• Alyssa Meenach, 26, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged theft.
• Steve Marvin, 24, of Clarksville, was charged with allegedly obstructing official business
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU