WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 2:13 p.m. on Sept. 25, a 34-year-old Wilmington male reported that multiple windows at his residence on State Route 73 South were broken. According to the report, a stuffed elephant toy and a silver spoon with possible DNA was taken as evidence.
• At 10:31 p.m. on Sept. 26, a 72-year-old Wilmington reported that someone broke the padlock on his barn door at his residence at the 2400 block of Center Road and stole tools. The report lists a welder and an air compressor, both Craftsman brands, as stolen.
• At 11:15 p.m. on Sept. 27, deputies located a Honda ATV on State Route 133 North in Marion Township. Shortly after, a nearby registered owner reported his ATV stolen.
• Deputies responded to the 3600 block of South Beechgrove Road in reference to vandalism at 10:50 a.m. on Sept. 28. A 44-year-old female told the deputies they were in the process of building a fence and discovered two of the stakes were removed from the ground overnight.
• At 5:09 p.m. on Sept. 28, deputies received a call about the rear license plate being removed from a company-owned van at the 100 block of Gano Road. The van belonged to a company on Gilliam Road in Wilmington.
• At 1:33 a.m. on Sept. 29, deputies received a report of a burglary that occurred at the 100 block of South 1st Street in Clarksville. According to the report, five subjects forced entry through the front door of the residence, assaulted a 21-year-old Cincinnati male, forced entry into a bedroom and stole two cell phones from two other victims.
• At 1:35 p.m., Sept. 29, deputies were dispatched to the 1-99 block of Rod Lane in reference to a disorderly juvenile.
• At 11:14 a.m. on Sept. 30, deputies were dispatched to a possible burglary at the 2200 block of Jenkins Road in Wilmington. Nothing was listed as stolen.
• Deputies discovered a juvenile doing drugs with an adult at the 300 block of 1st Street in Clarksville at 8:38 p.m. on Sept. 30. According to the report, the juvenile provided a false ID and phone number.
• At 7:46 a.m. on Oct. 1, a 26-year-old Blanchester female reported someone stole her 1997 Dodge Ram truck sometime overnight while parked at her relatives house at the 1500 block of Shawnee Trace Road.
• Deputies responded to a theft report at the 200 block of Hulse Street in Sabina at 2 p.m. on Oct. 1. A 34-year-old male residence reported his black, orange and silver bicycle was stolen.
• At 7:03 p.m. on Oct. 2, deputies responded to the 4000 block of Gallimore Road in Sabina on the report of a suspicious package.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Wesley Baker, 33, of Pleasant Plain, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Steven Boris, 28, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged criminal damaging/endangering.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574