WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal offers free engagement and wedding announcements. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail the information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in January:
• William Edward Hall, 30, a parole officer, and Natosha Lynn Collett, 28, a mail carrier, both of Wilmington.
• Felitia Lynn Smith, 39, an assistant store manager, of Wilmington, and Antonio Nelton Taylor, 40, a behavior technician, of Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
• Bryan Michael Brown, 38, who works in maintenance, and Jennifer Sue Kincaid, 41, unemployed, both of Port William.
• Billy Joe Wood, 45, retired, and Michelle Renee Fields, 44, who works in child care administration, both of Wilmington.
• Zachary John Scott, 25, a lumber associate, and Elizabeth Nicole Hendrickson, 25, a customer service representative, both of Wilmington.
• Kenny Campbell Jr., 43, a shop supervisor, and Mary Catherine Tucker, a mortgage specialist, both of Wilmington.
• Andrew Bryant Hudson, 35, a machinist, and Michelle Lynn Hudson, 34, an assistant manager, both of Wilmington.
• Kevin Michael Curry, 30, who is self-employed, and Megan Elizabeth Hathaway, 29, an engineer, both of Wilmington.
• Jerry Wyatt Fyffe, 22, a seed production tech, and Caileigh Elizabeth Moyer, 21, a barn manager, both of Sabina.
• Chase Morgan Dettwiller, 24, a machinist, and Candice Skye Ferrell, 22, a factory worker, both of Sabina.