WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• The Clinton County Sheriff’s Office received a report of domestic violence on April 6. The alleged victim, a 20-year-old Martinsville female, advised her boyfriend had allegedly assaulted her at her residence. The report indicates she had apparent minor injuries.
• At 12:20 a.m. on April 8, a 37-year-old Clarksville male reported his cell phone was stolen from the campgrounds on State Route 350 West. The report indicates three suspects who were known to the victim.
• At 5:10 p.m. on April 8, deputies were dispatched to Martinsville in reference to a domestic dispute. According to the report, a 27-year-old female reported she was assaulted by her fiance. The report indicated she was unconscious and had apparent minor injuries.
• During a traffic stop around Cherry Street and Dudley Road in Blanchester at 10:05 p.m. on April 7, deputies located a bag of unknown substances and multiple glass pipes.
• At 2:53 p.m. on April 12, a 57-year-old Blanchester female reported a suspect — a relative — had stolen around 25 checks from her residence at the 5500 block of State Route 133 North in Blanchester. The report lists the incident as taking place between Jan. 1 to April 12.
• At 9:50 a.m. on April 15, a 36-year-old Sabina male reported that 12 tires on vehicles he owns were slashed sometime overnight. The report indicates the suspect is an acquaintance of his. The incident took place at the victim’s residence at the 2000 block of Dakins Chapel Road in Sabina.
• At 11 p.m. on April 9, a 69-year-old Midland male reported he believes someone went through his truck and stole his checkbook. The incident took place at his residence at the 4100 block of Jonesboro Road in Midland.
• Deputies responded to the 600 block of Jonesboro Road in Midland in reference to drug-related activity at 8:10 a.m. on April 12. According to the report, a bag containing two syringes was seized. The investigation is ongoing.
• During a traffic stop on Oak Grove Road in Martinsville at 10:58 p.m. on April 12, deputies found crystal meth, Suboxone, and marijuana in the vehicle.
• At 5:45 p.m. on April 15, deputies made contact with subjects in a vehicle that had pulled behind the store on State Route 730. While speaking to them, a bag of an unknown substance was located on a female subject and case containing half of a pill was located behind the driver’s seat. The female advised all the items were not hers and belonged to the driver.
• Deputies conducted a traffic stop at 3:33 a.m. on April 17 on State Route 73 to I-71 North near Wilmington where narcotics were located in the vehicle.
• At 1:30 p.m. on April 18, a 44-year-old Mason male reported an unknown suspect broke the locks of several rented storage units at the 7600 block of State Route 73 West where items were stolen and damaged. According to the report, a boat slipp cover was damaged. A fishing bucket and baby car seat were listed as stolen.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Jacob Brewer, 19, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged underage consumption.
• Wesley Wright, 25, of Clarksville, was charged with theft and criminal trespass.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574