WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail the information and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in March:
• Michael Lee Frump, 54, a machine operator, and Cheryl Lynn Crowe, 49, a cashier, both of Wilmington.
• Mikal Logan Johnson, 22, DIY Sales, and Coral Lynn Beach, 20, unemployed, both of Sabina.
• Michael Kyle Hollins, 28, a security officer, and Stephanie Nicole Burkhart, 34, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Gregory Alan King, 32, a nursing assistant, and Brandi Nichole Blair, 27, a certified medical assistant, both of Blanchester.
• Paul Casey Ashe, 30, unemployed, and Stephanie Michelle Boris, 38, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Danica Celeste Hunt, 20, a security contractor, and Craig Jay Beery II, 24, an inventory control coordinator, both of Wilmington.
• Brandon Michael Lee Wilson, 20, a loader, and Kayde Lynn Russell, 18, a student, both of Wilmington.
• Raymon Victor Villalpando, 36, a contractor, and Tiffany Irene Myers, 34, an order selector, both of Wilmington.
• Chad Michael Merrill, 22, a tire tech, and Taylor Rochele Jones, 22, unemployed, both of Reesville.
• Brandon Michael Holdren, 29, a quality inspector, and Ashton Lee Pruitt, 29, an administrative assistant, both of New Vienna.
• John Justin Cox, 34, who works in construction, of Sabina, and Karissa Frankeedell Purcell, 27, unemployed, of Wilmington.
• Bryan Edward DeVault Jr., 40, an extrusion tech, and Magen Dawn Pate, 28, who works in nutrition services, both of Sabina.