WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• At 1:11 a.m. on Aug. 24, police responded to a shoplifting at the gas station on East Main Street. According to the report, a 25-year-old male suspect allegedly stole a bottle of Sprite, beef and cheese snacks, and crackers/popcorn.
• A 19-year-old Port William female was arrested for allegedly shoplifting a store on Progress Way at 12:49 p.m. on Aug. 24. The report lists three cases of pop as the stolen items.
• At 1:03 p.m. on Aug. 24, a 39-year-old female reported some clothes and her medication was stolen from her while she was staying with a friend at the 900 block of Fife Avenue. The medication listed includes Risperdal and Lithium.
• At 11:11 p.m. on Aug. 24, police responded to a theft report at a store on Progress Way. A 28-year-old male is suspected of stealing $26 worth of assorted merchandise.
• Police received a burglary report at the 200 block of North Wood Street at 11:56 p.m. on Aug. 24. The report lists a television, a PlayStation 4 and controller, and various games were stolen. In total, the items were valued at $623.
• At 4:33 a.m. on Aug. 25, police responded to the laundromat on Rombach Avenue on the report of a male subject walking around the parking lot, speaking loudly, throwing objects in the air, spinning his shirt in the air, and jumping. Police made contact with the subject who returned to the laundromat to do his laundry.
• At 3:19 p.m. on Aug. 25, a 55-year-old Cincinnati female reported her medication was stolen. The medication included Oxycodone, Prontonix, Doxepin, Atorvastatin, and Tizanidine. The incident took place at the pharmacy on East Main Street.
• A juvenile was taken to juvenile detention after police responded to an incident where he got physical with a 47-year-old Mechanicsburg make and a 23-year-old Springfield female at 12:26 a.m. on Aug. 26.
• Police arrested a 22-year-old Pickerington male and a 22-year-old Dayton female for alleged disorderly conduct at the hotel on Holiday Drive at 3:23 a.m. on Aug. 26. Police responded on a fire alarm report where the two were staying. Authorities discovered the alarm was set off in the suspects’ room; both were advised to leave but didn’t comply.
• At 9:38 a.m. on Aug. 26, a 44-year-old female reported multiple items were stolen from her vehicle while at the 300 block of East Main Street. The items listed as stolen included green diabetic shoes, CPAP machine in a grey bag, a white iPad, a cell phone, a yellow backpack containing clothes and personal items, blue/gray spray paint, and assorted prescription medication. A 24-year-old female is listed as a suspect.
• At 10:01 p.m. on Aug. 26, police received a report of theft from a vehicle at the 100 block of West Fulton Street. Items listed as stolen include an iPad, a black and gray Nike backpack, school books, and a calculator.