WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• On Sept. 30, police received five separate reports of thefts from vehicles occurring on Cheyenne Court, Peggy Lane, Jefferson Drive, and West Main Street. Three of the victims advised they believed their respective vehicles were locked but didn’t show signs of forced entry. One advised their vehicle was unlocked. Items taken include a garage door opener, a GPS, keys to a trailer, money, an iPod, iPod chords, a backpack, a metronome, baseball cards, and marching band music.
• At 8:33 a.m. on Sept. 27, a 28-year-old female reported her son’s bicycle was stolen overnight from their residence at the 500 block of North South Street. She advised the bike is black, blue and white with a white BMX seat and a bright blue sticker.
• At 9:35 a.m. on Sept. 27, a 27-year-old female reported someone broke into her car at the 100 block of North Wood Street and stole a Vape e-cigarette and $10 in change. According to the report, a passenger side window was taken off of the window track and shoved down to gain entry.
• At 10:41 a.m. on Sept. 27, a 47-year-old male reported several pieces of Halloween decorations were stolen from his front yard at the 100 block of West Locust Street. The items stolen included two masks and a prop ice pick.
• At 11:55 a.m. on Sept. 27, a 42-year-old male reported two bicycles were stolen from his business on South South Street. He later advised one of the bikes, a yellow Huffy bike was believed to have been located at a residence on Main Street near the fairgrounds. The other bike, a Hyper bicycle was still missing.
• A woman reported she was recently sexually assaulted at a house on Quaker Way.
• Police received an investigation lead in a rape case at 5:27 p.m. on Sept. 27. A 32-year-old female is listed as the victim and a 28-year-old male is listed as the suspect. Police collected a sexual assault evidence kid and a blood and urine specimen collection kit as evidence.
• Police arrested a 25-year-old female for alleged domestic violence after police responded to a domestic citation on West Truesdell Street at 10:37 p.m. on Sept. 27.
• At 7:46 a.m. on Sept. 28, a 24-year-old female reported someone stole a radio transmitter from her vehicle at her residence on Forest Lake Drive. She advised she thought it was locked, but didn’t observe any damage.
• Police arrested two subjects after responding to serve a warrant on Columbus Street at 7:57 p.m. on Sept. 28. A 37-year-old male was charged with alleged criminal trespass, obstructing official business, and drug abuse instrument possession. A 20-year-old female was charged with alleged criminal trespass, resisting arrest, and drug abuse instrument possession. According to the police, the two were trespassing at the church on Columbus Street. After the female suspect arrested after fleeing she resisted by kicking wildly, according to the report. A hypodermic needle was located on the female subject.
• At 7:34 a.m. on Sept. 29, a 40-year-old male reported his purple bicycle was stolen from his residence at the 100 block of Woodland Drive.
• At 11:51 p.m. on Sept. 30, police received a report of a shoplifting at a gas station on East Main Street. According to the report, a 31-year-old female is suspected of taking a pack of Oreo cookies valued at $1.69.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574