WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• A Midland male was arrested at 3:50 p.m. on Sept. 25 for domestic violence after receiving a report of him physically abusing his girlfriend, with whom he has children, multiple times in the last 24 hours.
• At 8:41 p.m. on Sept. 25, deputies received a burglary call at the 1300 block of Thorpe Road in Wilson Township was reported. The report only lists “other property” as stolen and indicates the suspect entered through a side door on the first floor.
• On Sept. 25, deputies received a report of a male East Clinton High School student threatening another male student. According to the report, the suspect threatened “that he would shoot and kill (the victim) during lunch.”
• At 11 p.m. on Sept. 26, deputies responded to the 2700 block of Reeder Road in Blanchester in reference to a missing juvenile. According to the report, at 10:30 p.m., a juvenile had left the residence without permission.
• At 4:15 a.m. on Sept. 27, deputies responded to the 3300 block of Martinsville Road in Martinsville in reference to a theft. A 26-year-old female reported someone entered her vehicle and stole her purse.
• At 9:11 p.m. on Sept. 29, deputies stopped a vehicle for non-operating headlights on U.S. 22 East near Stone Road in Wilmington. According to the report, the driver was found to have a suspended license and when the subjects were getting out, a passenger was found to have a paper with unknown substance tucked in her bra.
• At 2:53 a.m. on Sept. 30, deputies stopped a vehicle around West Dalton Road and Osborne Road for a marked lane violation. Upon stopping the vehicle a female passenger was arrested on a warrant and found to be in possession of suspected narcotics.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574