WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• Police arrested a 37-year-old female for alleged theft after police responded to a shoplifting incident at a store on Progress Way at 4:27 p.m. on Oct. 5.
• At 4:39 p.m. on Oct. 5, a 50-year-old male reported his bicycle was stolen from the 100 block of Columbus Street.
• Police arrested a 52-year-old male for allegedly inducing panic after police responded to a report of a person with a knife at the 100 block of Creekside Drive.
• At 11:06 a.m. on Oct. 6, a 23-year-old male reported his vape was stolen from his vehicle at the 400 block of Graham Drive. A 20-year-old also of Graham Drive reported $120 in cash was stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
• Police arrested a 41-year-old female for allegedly menacing a 29-year-old female at a restaurant on Rombach Avenue at 7:28 p.m. on Oct. 6.
• At 8:47 p.m. on Oct. 6, a 56-year-old male reported his Tecumseh four-wheeler was missing from his residence at 100 block of West Vine Street.
• At 2:54 p.m. on Oct. 7, a 50-year-old male reported his red and white Mongoose bicycle was stolen from his residence at the 100 block of South South Street.
• At 10:04 a.m. on Oct. 7, a 52-year-old male reported $30 was stolen from his vehicle at the 200 block of South Nelson Avenue.
• At 11:05 a.m. on Oct. 7, a 29-year-old male reported multiple items were stolen from his truck at the 1300 block of West Truesdell Street. Items include a camo hunting backpack, a gray laptop bag, a compound bow, a laptop, $100 in cash, and other miscellaneous items.
• At 12:35 p.m. on Oct. 7, a 40-year-old Xenia male reported multiple items stolen from his vehicle at the 1600 block of Woodside Drive. Items include tools, clothing, FEMA items, a backpack.
• At 2:18 p.m. on Oct. 7, a 55-year-old male reported multiple items stolen from his vehicle at the 200 block of South Nelson Street. Including, cigarettes and the victim’s wallet.
• Police arrested two 19-year-old subjects at 1:37 a.m. on Oct. 4 after an incident on Fife Avenue. A 19-year-old London, Ohio, male was charged with alleged marijuana possession, turning at an intersection, driving while under the influence, and a turn signal violation. A 19-year-old Baltimore, Ohio, female was charged with alleged underage consumption.