WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 24-year-old Wilmington male for alleged drug abuse instrument possession and a 27-year-old male for alleged failure to comply with order/signal at 4:10 a.m. on Oct. 20 after attempting a vehicle stop around Clarksville for an equipment violation. The driver failed to yield, leading to a vehicle pursuit, followed by a short foot pursuit with one of the vehicles. According to the report, narcotics were located in the vehicle.
• At 3:28 p.m. on Oct. 18, deputies responded to the 7600 block of State Route 350 East in New Vienna on a theft report. The report lists an Oem cell phone, a Suzuki motorcycle, and tools.
• At 11:45 a.m. on Oct. 19, a 32-year-old Midland female her credit card was being used without permission.
• At 7:07 a.m. on Oct. 20, deputies responded to the swimming pool on South Nelson Street in Wilmington on a report of breaking in, damaging several doors and stealing multiple items. The incident took place between Oct. 14-15.
• During a traffic stop at 1:16 a.m. on Oct. 21 for a plate light violation around Greene and East Main Streets in Martinsville, deputies conducted a probable cause search and located narcotics in the vehicle.
• At 3 p.m. on Oct. 21, a 47-year-old Leesburg male reported he arrived at his residence on Luttrell Road and discovered multiple items missing. Items taken included a box of shotgun shells, $5 in cash, $4 in coins, and a pump-action shotgun.
• At 12:29 p.m. on Oct. 24, a 28-year-old Wilmington male advised someone removed multiple items from his vehicle overnight at his residence on Leslie Lane in Wilmington. Items taken include a 55-inch TV, a backpack, and an Apple watch.
• Deputies responded to the 100 block of State Route 28 West in Midland on a domestic violence charge at 8:27 p.m. on Oct. 24. The report lists a 20-year-old female as the victim and her boyfriend as the suspect. The report indicates the victim had apparent minor injuries.
• At 10:12 p.m. on Oct. 25, deputies received a report from a 45-year-old Port William female of a theft at her residence on Main Street in Port William. The victim advised she had multiple items taken including her credit card. The incident took place on Oct. 19 between 10:39 p.m. and 10:53 p.m.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574