WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 12:05 a.m. on Feb. 8, deputies found suspected narcotics when responding to a suspicious vehicle report at the 900 block of Oak Grove Road in Martinsville.
• At 12:28 a.m. on Feb. 4, while investigating a suspicious person report at the 4400 block of State Route 730 in Adams Township, suspected drugs and drug paraphernalia were located.
• At 8:33 p.m. on Feb. 2, a 22-year-old Wilmington male was charged with alleged persistent disorderly conduct after responding to the 1-99 block of Hormell Road in Wilmington.
• Deputies responded to the 4700 block of Starbuck Road in Liberty Township at 11:36 p.m. on Feb. 3 on the report of shots being heard. A 20-year-old Jamestown male told deputies when a subject exited a nearby residence, he fired a firearm. A shotgun was collected as evidence.
• Deputies responded to the 800 block of Ogden Road in Adams Township at 9:17 a.m. on Feb. 4 on the report of a trailer being stolen. A 35-year-old male advised the trailer went missing between Feb. 2 around 9 p.m. and Feb. 3.
• At 12:29 p.m. on Feb. 4, a 49-year-old Harveysburg female reported a known subject took her vehicle on Jan. 18 from the 1500 block of Osborn Road in Vernon Township and refuses to give it back.
• Deputies received a report of $200 being stolen from a Green Township residence on State Route 73 South at 6 p.m. on Feb. 4. The boyfriend of the 28-year-old Mt. Orab female victim is listed as the suspect.
• At 8 p.m. on Feb. 6, a 40-year-old Wilmington male reported a business on U.S. 22 West in Adams Township told him his gray 2011 Dodge Ram 2500 was stolen from their parking lot.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574