Join the Wilmington-Clinton County Chamber of Commerce for an open house and ribbon cutting at Shoe Sensation on Saturday, Sept. 26 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in celebration of their new Safety Footwear program. Enjoy refreshments and enter to win a free pair of work shoes at their location at 1354 Rombach Ave., Wilmington.
According to the company, there are many benefits to working with Wilmington Shoe Sensation to set up your safety footwear program, including voucher programs that will simplify the process of supplying your employee with quality safety footwear. They are open to all arrangements and are willing to stock footwear based upon your specific needs, and are available for your employees 363 days a year.
By working directly with Shoe Sensation, thr program offers the following benefits:
• Competitive pricing including a discount for all employees when you set up your footwear program through Shoe Sensation
• No need to wait for a Shoemobile with inflated prices and limited inventory to service your location
• Layaway available
• On-site fittings available
• Voucher programs
• Easy, no-hassle returns and exchanges at a nearby location for all employees
• Professional customer service in store for personalized fitting
• Convenience of trying on shoes at point-of-sale to ensure fit and comfort
• Stock available year-round for all new hires on spot (same-day solution)
• Brand name footwear known and trusted throughout the industry: Timberland Pro, Caterpillar, Sketchers, Puma, Muck, Magnum, John Deere, McRae, Mountain High, and Workmaster
Learn more about Shoe Sensation and the safety footwear programs by contacting 937-383-5689.