Redsfest Highlights • Dec. 6 & 7, 2019
Over 80 current and former Reds players, coaches & broadcasters scheduled to appear
FOX Sports Ohio Redsfest presented by PNC Bank at The Duke Energy Convention Center
• Friday, Dec. 6 from 3 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Team introductions with current and former players on the Main Stage at 5:35 p.m.)
• Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Redsfest is the largest team fan festival throughout Major League Baseball and has fun for the entire family including autograph and photo booths, interactive games for fans of all ages, game-used and authentic memorabilia and much more.
The first 10,000 fans at Redsfest each day will receive a Reds drawstring bag and bottle cooler sleeve.
Tickets available at the Redsfest doors and in advance at reds.com/Redsfest.
• 2-day tickets are $25 for adults; $12 for kids 12 and younger – includes two free tickets to the Reds vs. Cardinals game on Sunday, March 29.
• 1-day tickets are $17 for adults; $7 for kids 12 and younger – includes one free ticket to the Reds vs. Cardinals game on Sunday, March 29.
• Children three and under are admitted free
Current and former players at Redsfest (full list at reds.com/Redsfest)
• Over 80 current and former players, coaches, alumni and broadcasters are scheduled to attend including:
– Major Leaguers: Joey Votto, Eugenio Suárez, Sonny Gray, Nick Senzel, Aristides Aquino and more
– Minor Leaguers: Jonathan India, Tyler Stephenson, 2019 first-round draft pick Nick Lodolo and more
– Alumni: Marty Brennaman, Tom Browning, Eric Davis, Danny Graves and more
– Broadcasters: Jeff Brantley, Tommy Thrall, Thom Brennaman, Jim Day and more
Autograph and Photo Sessions
• Over 100 player autograph sessions and player photograph sessions are FREE with a Redsfest general admission ticket. There are three types of autograph sessions at Redsfest: General Public, Season Ticket Members Only and Kids Only. Specific times for player appearances will be announced 30 minutes before the autograph and photo sessions on the info screens on the Redsfest floor. Fans can also receive the announcements via text alerts by texting REDSFEST to 66128. (Standard message and data rates apply.)
Main Stage Highlights (full two-day schedule available on reds.com/Redsfest; schedule subject to change)
Friday, Dec. 6:
• 5:35 p.m. – Introduction of Reds Players Past & Present
• 6:30 p.m. – Kids-Only Press Conference
• 7:10 p.m. – Hot Stove Report
• 8:05 p.m. – 2019 Reds Team Awards
• 9:10 p.m. – Reds Cooking Show
Saturday, Dec. 7:
• 12:05 p.m. – Get To Know Your Reds
• 12:40 p.m. – Harlem Globetrotters Exhibition
• 1:35 p.m. – Are You Smarter Than a Reds Heads Member?
• 3:00 p.m. – Reds Family Feud
• 5:00 p.m. – UC vs. XU “Crosstown Shootout” on the Main Stage videoboard
Fun for Kids
• Interactive Games: Batting Cages, Speed Pitch, Carnival Games, Basketball Court and more.
• The Reds Heads Fun Zone presented by Cincinnati Children’s on the third-floor features more than 20,000 square feet of activities for kids including a bounce house, trampoline, kids storytimes, photos with Santa Claus and much more.
• Reds mascots Gapper, Mr. Redlegs, Rosie Red & Mr. Red will have designated rooms on the second floor where kids can come throughout Redsfest to have a photo taken with their favorite mascot. Each room will have a unique theme.
• Reds Fan Club Memberships are available for sale at Redsfest and make great holiday gifts:
– Reds Rookies ($20) is the official club for our youngest fans up to 3 years of age.
– Reds Heads ($30) is the official kids club for Reds fans ages 3-12.
– Club Red ($10) is the official Reds fan club for ages 13-17.
2020 Reds tickets on sale at Redsfest
• Reds Holiday Gift Pack: The new Reds Holiday Gift Pack includes a limited-edition Buddy the Elf™ Bobblehead and four ticket credits that can be used for any combination of 2020 regular-season games, excluding Opening Day. Prices for the Holiday Gift Pack start as low as $40.
• Reds Pick-6 Plan: With the Reds Pick-6 Plan, you can save up to 29% off regular ticket prices for your choice of any six Reds regular-season home games (excluding Opening Day) and includes an exclusive oversized Nick Senzel Bobblehead. Plans start as low as $90.
• 13-Game Plan: New for 2020, fans can purchase a 13-game Bronze Season Ticket Membership. This ticket plan features great perks and benefits, including Opening Day and Postseason ticket options.
Great Holiday Gifts and Stocking Stuffers
• In addition to the Reds fan club memberships, Redsfest features the best selection of Reds gear, apparel and memorabilia of all kinds for holiday shopping. Make sure to stop by the Reds Authentics booth, which offers unique collectibles for every fan such as authentic jerseys, bats, helmets, hats, bases, lineup cards and more from last season.
• The fourth annual Redsfest Bingo presented by Mike’s Carwash will take place on Friday, Dec. 6 from 6 to 9 p.m. and features 18 bingo games. Each game includes prizes such as autographed memorabilia, Reds tickets and more. The final two games of the event will each feature $1,000 cash prizes. Walk-up registration begins at 5 p.m. Full details for Redsfest Bingo can be found at reds.com/bingo or (513) 765-7240.
Redsfest Celebrity Poker Tournament
• The 14th annual Prestige Audio Visual & Creative Services Rick Steiner Celebrity Poker Tournament presented by Ashlee Fence will be held on Saturday, Dec. 7 with a guaranteed $11,000 first prize. Play poker next to over 50 current and former players. Only a few spots remain. Sign up at reds.com/poker or (513) 765-7240.
For the safety and security of all our guests, fans entering the Duke Energy Convention Center (DECC) and Redsfest may be subject to random inspection. Carry-in items are subject to inspection by Reds personnel prior to entrance into the DECC or at any time while inside DECC. No carry-in items, luggage or rolling duffle bags larger than 16” x 16” x 8” will be permitted in accordance with Major League Baseball and DECC policies.