The Cincinnati Reds have announced the dates and locations of the public stops for the 2020 Reds Caravan, presented by the Cincinnati USA Regional Tourism Network.
The annual Caravan kicks off Jan. 16 with four tours making stops in five states over three days.
The Reds Caravan provides fans of all ages with the opportunity to interact with current and former players, top minor leaguers, broadcasters, members of the Reds front office staff, and mascots. At each of the stops, the groups will field questions and sign autographs while time allows.
Among the participants expected for the 2020 Caravan are Aristides Aquino, Tucker Barnhart, Luis Castillo, Amir Garrett, Lucas Sims and Josh VanMeter plus manager David Bell and 2020 Reds Hall of Fame inductee Marty Brennaman.
Representing the Reds farm system on the Caravan will include prospects Jonathan India, Michael Siani, Narciso Crook and José Garcia.
The full list of attendees for each tour group and times of the stops will be announced in early January.
Here is the list of public stops (without times or participants) for the 2020 Reds Caravan:
• Thursday, Jan. 16: Columbus, Ohio (Polaris Fashion Place)
• Friday, Jan. 17: Lima, Ohio (Apollo Career Center)
• Saturday, Jan. 18: Dayton, Ohio (National Museum of the U.S. Air Force) & Hamilton, Ohio (Parrish Auditorium)
• Thursday, Jan. 16: Louisville, Ky. (Louisville Slugger Field)
• Friday, Jan. 17: Bowling Green, Ky. (Greenwood Mall) & Nashville, Tenn. (CoolSprings Galleria)
• Saturday, Jan. 18: Lexington, Ky. (The Red Mile)
• Thursday, Jan. 16: Athens, Ohio (Athens Community Center)
• Friday, Jan. 17: Charleston, W.Va. (Charleston Town Center)
• Saturday, Jan. 18: Parkersburg/Vienna, W.Va. (Grand Central Mall) & Huntington, W. Va. (Huntington Mall)
• Thursday, Jan. 16: Muncie, Ind. (Stoops Automotive)
• Friday, Jan. 17: Evansville, Ind. (Eastland Mall)
• Saturday, Jan. 18: Indianapolis, Ind. (Castleton Square Mall) & Batesville, Ind. (Southeastern Indiana YMCA)
All Caravan locations, times and participants are subject to change.
The Reds Caravan will also visit more than 20 Reds on Radio affiliates as well as schools and businesses throughout Reds Country.