CINCINNATI — Registration is underway for the 17th annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run on Saturday, June 2 at Great American Ball Park, benefiting the Reds Community Fund.
Runners, walkers and families have many options to participate:
• 5K: Chip-timed 3.1-mile course starts on Mehring Way behind Great American Ball Park, runs along the riverfront and finishes inside the ballpark on the warning track.
• 10K: Chip-timed 6.2-mile course starts on Mehring Way, runs along the riverfront, crosses over the Ohio River on the Taylor Southgate Bridge into Newport, back across the Purple People Bridge and finishes inside the ballpark on the warning track.
• One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by Chick-fil-A: One-mile course starts on Mehring Way and finishes inside the ballpark on the warning track.
• Gapper’s Kids Fun Run: Kids run on the warning track around the field.
• Virtual Race: Run or walk 3.1 miles anytime, anywhere between May 21-June 2 and receive a race medal and t-shirt delivered to your door.
All events are for walkers and runners of all ages, with the exception of the Gapper’s Kids Fun Run, which is limited to kids ages 10 and under.
All participants will receive a custom race medal, race t-shirt (technical shirt for 10K participants), a post-race party in the Kroger Fan Zone and one View Level ticket for the Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers game on Thursday, June 28 at 7:10 p.m.
Register online at reds.com/Run by May 27 for discounted entry fees:
• 5K: $32 ($40 after May 27)
• 10K: $42 ($50 after May 27)
• One Mile Family Run/Walk presented by Chick-fil-A: $21 ($26 after May 27)
• Gapper’s Kids Fun Run: $16 (for kids 10 and under)
• Virtual Race: $27
Online registration closes May 27 at 11:59 p.m. After May 27, registration is only available at packet pick-ups and on race day.
Race start times:
• 8:00 a.m.: Runners and walkers for 10K and 5K (includes the first 1,500 5K to register, all 10K and elite runners)
• 8:10 a.m.: Runners and walkers for 5K (includes the remainder of 5K runners/walkers)
• 9:30 a.m.: One Mile Family Run/Walk
• 10:15 a.m.: Gapper’s Kids Fun Run
Race day parking is recommended in The Banks Garage. Reduced price parking for $5 will be available until 7:45 a.m. and additional parking details can be found at reds.com/Run.
Race sponsors include Cincinnati Reds, CollegeAdvantage, Chick-fil-A, Trophy Awards, Prestige AV & Creative Services, Coca-Cola, Rumpke, Kroger, Castellini Group of Companies, LaRosa’s, Skyline Chili and Fleet Feet Sports.
Over 3,300 runners and walkers participated in 2017 generating over $125,000 for the baseball and softball-themed outreach programs of the Reds Community Fund.