Friday, May 4, 2018 – Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Fireworks Friday; Star Wars Ticket Package)
• Fireworks Friday: The first Rozzi’s Famous Fireworks show of 2018 kicks off with a STAR WARS TM soundtrack and will begin approximately 10 minutes after the game ends, presented by PNC Bank.
• Fireworks Barge: A new Reds-branded fireworks barge will debut tonight, thanks to Carlisle and Bray of Covington, Ky., the offical barge line of the Cincinnati Reds. All 12 Rozzi’s fireworks shows this season will launch from the 35-foot by 195-foot barge on the Ohio River behind Great American Ball Park.
• STAR WARS TM Characters: As part of STAR WARS TM Night, over 20 characters from the iconic film series will be greeting fans around the ballpark.
• STAR WARS TM Ticket Package presented by PNC Bank, May 4: May the Force be with you as we celebrate STAR WARS Night. This ticket package includes a limited-edition Chewbacca bobblehead plus your ticket to the May 4 game. Fans must purchase a game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Packages start at $25: reds.com/StarWars.
Saturday, May 5, 2018 – Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 7:10 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Super Saturday)
• Eugenio Suárez Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free Eugenio Suárez bobblehead to the first 20,000 fans, presented by John Morrell.
• Los Rojos jerseys: In honor of Cinco de Mayo, the Reds will wear the alternate “Los Rojos” jerseys.
• First Pitch: Cincinnati native and Bengals linebacker Preston Brown will throw out a ceremonial pitch. Preston signed with the Bengals in March and is an alumnus of Northwest High School.
Sunday, May 6, 2018 – Reds vs. Miami Marlins, 4:10 p.m. (Gates open at 2:40 p.m.; Family Sunday)
• Joey Votto Fathead Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Joey Votto Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by ACE Hardware.
• Family Sunday Activities: As part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery, kids can enjoy circus performers and a face painter, a live mascot race, a “Third and Learn” program in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third inning and more.
• Reds Futures High School Baseball & Softball Showcase: Over 1,900 players and coaches from 108 high school baseball and softball teams who participated in the seventh annual Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase presented by Cincinnati Children’s Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics will be featured in a “March at the Majors” pregame parade. MVP’s from the games will be recognized on the field during pregame ceremonies, compliments of MSA Sport.
• FOX Sports Ohio ceremony: Pregame ceremonies will honor FOX Sports Ohio and SportsTime Ohio for winning Regional Sports Networks of the Year at the Cynopsis Sports Media Awards earlier this year.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Collectible Bobblehead for May – Ernie Lombardi: The 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series continues in May with Ernie Lombardi, Hall of Fame class of 1958. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) beginning May 4 and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy
• Reds Coaches Clinic, May 6: Youth baseball and softball coaches can sign up for a free clinic at the Reds Youth Academy on Sunday, May 6 from 10 a.m. to Noon. Members of the Reds major league coaching staff will lead participants with top-level, hands-on instruction in all aspects of coaching and leadership. RSVP at 513-765-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.