Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2018 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Dayton Dragons broadcaster Tom Nichols: Dayton Dragons radio/television broadcaster Tom Nichols recently called his 4,000th career professional baseball game and will join Reds broadcasters Marty Brennaman and Jeff Brantley in the 700WLW booth tonight. Tom is in his 11th year as the “Voice of the Dragons” and began his broadcasting career with the Indianapolis Indians in 1988.
• Rosie Reds: Pregame ceremonies will celebrate and honor the Rosie Reds, the philanthropic and social organization that has supported the Reds since 1964.
• Game of Thrones® Photo Op: Visit the Kroger Fan Zone and take a photo with the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones®. Buyers of the sold-out Game of Thrones® ticket package will have a priority line at the photo op.
Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2018 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 7:10 p.m.
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the third of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger. Dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the “Dog Zone” with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m. A limited number of Bark in the Park tickets for dogs and their owners are available at reds.com/Bark.
• Community Makeover: Representatives from P&G, the Cincinnati Zoo, Kroger, Cincinnati Children’s, Interact for Health, G.E., Cincinnati TookBank, OneSource, Duke Energy, New Prospect Baptist Church and the Reds Community Fund will be recognized on the field for participating in the 2018 Community Makeover. The day-long volunteer project on August 2 featured over 400 volunteers working at the New Prospect Baptist Church and the Summit Center in Roselawn.
Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018 – Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers, 12:35 p.m.
• Thirsty Thursday: For all Thursday home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Business Day Special: For $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station to be eligible to win tickets to the next Business Day game. Available at reds.com/SkipWork.
• Senior Citizen Special: Fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Some restrictions apply. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
Reds Community Fund
• Ultimate Spring Training Experience Sweepstakes: The Reds Community Fund is offering fans the opportunity to purchase sweepstakes tickets to win a trip for two to 2019 Reds Spring Training in Goodyear, Arizona. Two prizes will be awarded. For each $25 donation, fans will receive one entry in the sweepstakes, up to the maximum of 20 entries. Purchase tickets and see official rules at reds.com/springsweepstakes. Fans must be 21 years of age or older to enter the sweepstakes.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• 2019 Reds Fantasy Camp: A limited number of spots are available for 2019 Reds Fantasy Camp, to be held January 19-26 in Goodyear, Ariz. Campers receive daily instruction and coaching on game fundamentals from over 20 former Reds players including Tom Browning, Danny Graves, Aaron Harang and Billy Hatcher. Visit reds.com/fantasycamp or call (513) 765-7929 for full details and more information.