ADAMS TOWNSHIP – The weather stopped the match short of completion but it didn’t keep Clinton-Massie from dominating Hillsboro for a 5-0 win in non-league girls tennis action on the CM courts.
The Lady Falcons are 5-2 on the year.
Lightning caused the end of the first doubles match but all other courts had been decided, CM coach Lynn Deatherage said.
Hailey Clayborn is still unbeaten at 7-0 with a straight set win at first singles.
Deatherage shuffled the lineup – Kari Cragwall moved off the doubles courts with Raelee Schulz moving up to second singles.
“It’s reassuring to find players that can handle the move between courts and still find success,” said Deatherage.
Aug 29 2018
Clinton-Massie 5 Hillsboro 0
• Hailey Clayborn def Miriam Studebaker 6-0, 6-0
• Raelee Schulz def Alexis Nicholas 6-0, 6-0
• Kari Cragwall def Caroline Crouch 6-0, 6-1
• Nina Lazic, Liza Duncan def Kenzie Adams, Johanna Holt 6-0, 5-1 (weather)
• Jenn Callewaert, Lindsey Amberger def Hailey Norman, Jenn Wilson 6-1, 6-0