The team of Tim Martin, Kevin Imhulse, Spenser Meredith and Phil Gilmore won the ninth annual Harvest of Gold golf outing at the Elks 797 Golf Course with a 20-under par 71.
The Alkermes Inc. Team 2 of Greg Hardy, Don Elkins, Don Merriman and Joe Cordy were runnersup with a 55.
The rest of the field:
• 55 First Christian Church: Dean “Oakie” Waddell, John Patton, Steve Pidgeon, Marvin Bond.
• 56 Home Boys: Stephen Harris, Lawrence Curtis, Jerry Cowin, Alan Cowin.
• 58 Alkermes, Inc. Team 1: Steve Edison, Cris Forney, Stacy Lunsford, Jason Shoemaker.
• 59 Ferno: Bob Ginter, Fred Ertel, Kurt Renlock, Willard Self.
• 61 C Company: Lee Curtis, Ryan Curtis, JaMaal Curtis, Dave Vanhoose.
• 62 Denver Bulldogs: Karen Long, Tony Long, Shari Murphy, Kyle Murphy.
• 64 For Score: Jack Smith, Brent Keith Smith, Doug Tilton, Andy Damron.
• 64 Eastsiders: Jen Marin, Brian Martin, Katie Preston, Matt Dils.
• 65 Hood Packaging: ZT Williams, Kurtis Summerville, Stacey Hairston, Will Isaac.
• 66 Peoples Bank: John “Buck” Minyo, Gordon Rose, Steve Barton, Jeff Honnerlaw.
• 68 Fryman Family: Jeff Fryman, June Fryman, Sarah Fryman, Matt Peery.
• 69 Presbyterian Church: Ed Blohm, Mark Hess, Bernie Rosenow, Bruce Barrett.
Hole prize winners were Jerry Cowin, closest to the pin; Phil Gilmore, longest drive; and Bob Ginter, longest putt made.
Hole sponsors were Alkermes Inc., AMES-Airborne Maintenance Engineering Services, Peelle Law Offices, SFM Insurance, United way of CC, Buckley, Miller, Wright Attorneys, Wilmington Savings Bank, Fox Towing & Trucking, McDonald’s 68 & Rombach, Bush Auto, Fall Creek Friends Church, Donatos Pizza, Health First for CC, Wilmington College, Southern State Community College, Phil & Vicki Snow, Hood Packaging, Ferno Inc., Bible Missionary Baptist Church, Grove’s Tires, and Bill Marine Ford.
Prizes were donated by Clinton County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, Donatos Pizza, CMH, Bush Auto, Pastor H. Scott Latimer, Subway, Great Clips, NCB Bank, PNC Bank, Cassano’s Pizza, First Financial Bank, Cool J’s Salon, Southern State Community College, Wal-Mart, Damon’s Grill, Roberts Centre, Peebles Store, Quali-Tee Sportswear, Pastor Kurtis Summerville, Eleanor Harris-Avon, Elk’s Golf Club.
Monetary gifts were made by Tim Rudduck, Danny Mongold, Mary Kay Vance, ZT Williams and Chip Carey
Hole in one car was sponsored by Bill Marine Ford. Plaques were furnished by Quali-Tee Sportswear. Generations Pizzeria catered the event.
Harvest of Gold board of directors and Brian Bourgraf were volunteers for the day.