WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 11:05 a.m. on Feb. 11, deputies responded to the 1200 block of Halpin Road in Clarksville on a breaking and entering report. A witness advised he found where someone had forced entry into the victim’s abandoned house. The witness was unable to tell if anything was taken.
• At 1:54 p.m. on Feb. 13, a theft report was made to the Sheriff’s Office. The items listed as stolen include a steel camera security box, a game trail camera, and a security cable. The report indicates it took place at the 400 block of White Oak Drive in Wilmington.
• At 4 p.m. on Feb. 14, authorities received a missing person report. The victim listed is a 31-year-old Wilmington female. The incident is listed as occurring from Oct. 22, 2016 to Feb. 14, 2017.
• A report was made to the Sheriff’s Office at 8 p.m. on Feb. 14 about a Clinton-Massie student who sent an Instagram post that she “wanted to kill” another student.
• At 4:06 p.m. on Feb. 15, authorities were dispatched to the 400 block of New Oglesbee Street for a report of a trespassing. According to the report, authorities located a male subject at the rear of the residence who had a protection order against him from his wife who resided at the location.
• Deputies were dispatched to the 8500 block of U.S. 68 North in Wilmington on a theft report at 4:30 p.m. on Feb. 16. According to the report, “heavy duty equipment” was stolen. The events took place between Feb. 7 and the 16.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU