WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed the following reports:
• At 6:42 p.m. on April 30, deputies were dispatched to the 300 block of Walnut Street in Port William for a theft report. The report lists a stereo, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a “bird house collection” was list as stolen.
• At 11:26 p.m. on April 27, deputies were advised that a Port William resident was making suicidal remarks. Units attempted to make contact but were unable to locate the person.
• Authorities were dispatched to the 8000 block of State Route 134 South in Martinsville at 12:55 p.m. on May 3, for a burglary with forced entry call. The report lists a set of keys and a black Para ordinance .45 caliber 1911 frame pistol as stolen items.
• At 8:17 a.m. on May 7, a deputy responded to the 500 block of Williams Road in Wilmington reference to a theft. The report lists a camo PSE crossbow, a 50cc Suzuki dirt bike, and a camo Diamond compound bow as stolen.
• Deputies received a report of an alleged assault at Clinton-Massie High School at 11:20 a.m. on May 1. According to the report, a student allegedly prevented a 50-year-old female aid from making entry into the room by propping up a desk to the door. Also, the student was reportedly angry with the aid and allegedly punched the aid in the right shoulder.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Stacy Tucker, 37, of Portsmouth, was charged with aggravated possession of drugs. According to the report, during a traffic stop at 2:48 a.m. on May 3 on U.S. 68 South, drug paraphernalia and narcotics were located in the vehicle after consent search.
• Mark Anderson, 32, of Dayton was charged with possession of drugs. At 1:36 a.m. on May 6, near North South Street a vehicle was pulled over for failure to signal. Anderson was arrested for a warrant, according to the report.
• Vanessa Leeds, 40, of Clarksville, was charged with alleged burglary. According to the report, authorities were dispatched to the 100 block of Old State Road at 3:08 p.m. on April 28, for a report of a burglary in progress. The report lists a Taurus 9mm pistol as a stolen item.
• Martin Mider, 55, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence. According to the report, the victim, a 49-year-old Wilmington female, had apparent minor injuries.
• Edward Ellis II, 48, of Hillsboro, was charged for allegedly failing to comply with order/signal. According to the report, at 12:51 a.m. on April 30, a traffic stop was initiated on a vehicle driven by Ellis and he failed to stop. Once it stopped, Ellis was found to allegedly be under the influence. The report lists the incident happened at State Route 350/State Route 730.
• Ralph Pedrick, 46, of Washington Court House, was charged with allegedly possessing drug abuse instruments and alleged possession of drugs. According to the report, at 4:13 p.m. on May 6, deputies were dispatched to the 7700 block of State Route 73 West in reference to a possible overdose. Upon arrival, they found Pedrick who allegedly had drugs and drug paraphernalia on his person. He was taken to the Clinton County Jail.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574