EC, WHS, CM, BHS football players up for Tri-State Football website post-season honors


Several Clinton County football players have been nominated for the Tri-State Football all-star team.

East Clinton’s Dameon Williams and Glenn Peacock, Wilmington’s Darrick Perdue, Thad Stuckey and Zeth Cowin, Clinton-Massie’s Owen Trick, Gavan Hunter and Ean McGuinness and Blanchester’s Bryce Sipple, Chasen Allison and Michael Mulvihill are among 578 players from 148 schools up for the website’s 2022 post-season all-star teams.

The website has selected the first-team players but is seeking input on the rest of the teams.

Visitors to can vote once per hour, per IP address for each position, through 6 p.m. Jan. 16.

Fan voting for the second and third teams will count for 30 percent towards a players final ranking. The other 70 percent is determined by the TSF staff and coaches rankings.

The final team will be announced Jan. 20.

The members of the All-TSF Team, the TSF Teams of the Year, Players of the Year and finalists from Indiana, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati as well as the Mella Windows Players of the Week will be recognized at the 2022 TSF Year in Review Show at The Holy Grail Tavern & Grille at The Banks Feb. 20.

No posts to display