WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal offers free engagement and wedding announcements. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, e-mail the information and a photo to email@example.com . For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in November:
• Sheldon Michael Pryer, 25, a laborer, and Shyanne Nichole Knisley, 32, who works in purchasing, both of Sabina.
• Chester Dwayne Shepherd Jr., 49, a machinist, and Karen Lynn Miley, 52, an inspector, both of Wilmington.
• James Allen Davis, 33, a welder, and Melinda Louise Towe, 33, an online rater, both of New Vienna.
• Justin Samuel Harris, 37, a truck driver, and Amy Marie Piguet, 36, a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.), both of Martinsville.
• Kirk Jason Hampton, 43, a machinist, and Holly Sue Richmond, 38, a nurse, both of Blanchester.
• John Lennon Jarrells, 35, a packhouse operator, and Carrie Marie Patton, 33, an assistant loan processor, both of Wilmington.
• William Halsey Coates, 49, unemployed, and Tammie Sue Little, 48, unemployed, both of Wilmington.
• Matthew David Paxson, 27, an electrician, and Kayla Elizabeth Camp, 24, a dispatcher, both of Wilmington.
• Ian Samuel McMillan, 21, a machinist, and Courtinee Ann Scott, 20, a homemaker, both of Wilmington.
• David Benjamin Supel, 31, an aircraft mechanic, and April Lynn Acton, 42, unemployed, both of Martinsville.
• Nathan Allen Donaldson, 27, an underground utility foreman, and Amber Louise Antenora, 25, a preschool teacher, both of Wilmington.
• Ty Ernest Wilson, 46, a senior project engineer, of Wilmington, and Jane Raquel Medina Bihis, 43, a clinical lab scientist, of Lockney, Texas.