WILMINGTON — The following is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
Please be aware the News Journal publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to email@example.com . For more details, call 937-382-2574 and ask for the newsroom.
The following people applied for and received a marriage license in March:
• Beau James Byington, 35, a leadman, and Ashley Lynn Hays-Cockerill, 33, a homemaker, both of Clarksville.
• Ray Emrick Deem, 86, retired, and Clara Luz Herrera, 65, a retired nurse, both of New Vienna.
• Karl August Knutsson, 25, an athletic trainer, and Sawyer Lynne Hooper, 23, a preschool teacher, both of Wilmington.
• Joshua Shawn Valind, 30, retired military, and Jami Lynn Chenoweth, 35, L.P.N., both of Wilmington.
• William Nicholas Wiget, 40, a Wilmington College professor, and Elizabeth Lydia Haynes, 35, a math processor, both of Wilmington.
• Kristian Brant Avery, 26, who works in manufacturing, and Esthefani Sarahi Cartagena, 21, an office assistant, both of Wilmington.
• Robert Loyd King Jr., 23, a state trooper, and Paige Marie Griffith, 23, a dispatcher, both of Wilmington.
• Christopher Allen Haidet, 55, retired, and Kelly Renae Hopkins, 47, a teacher’s aide, both of Clarksville.
• Jake Allen Mueller, 29, a vet tech, and Regina Betrice Driscoll, 26, a dog groomer, both of Blanchester.
• Eric Jason Bess, 46, a truck driver, and Adria Nicole Taulbee, 40, who works in administration, both of Midland.