WILMINGTON — Below is a marriage licenses report from Clinton County Probate Court. It includes the names of the couple, their towns of residence, ages and occupations.
The following people received a marriage license in February:
• Matthew Dean Gray Sr., 62, a general contractor, of Frankfort, Ohio, and Robin Maggie Henderson, 52, a homemaker, of Sabina.
• Nathan Daniel Cromer, 32, a warehouser, and Alyssa Kasey McKee, both of New Vienna.
• Alex Riki Demeny, 27, a warehouse employee, and Olivia Paige Howar, 27, a student, both of Wilmington.
• Marshall Lee Dutton, 25, a TimberTech employee, and Rashuana Destiny Renee Medley, 26, who works in admissions, both of Blanchester.
• Paul Edward Anderson, 56, a truck sales manager, and Cathy Jean Malott, 39, a case worker, both of Wilmington.
• Jerry Lewis Collins, 68, who works in product development, and Dana Rae Nicol, 54, a case pack operator, both of Martinsville.
• Naithon James Cain, 31, a quality inspector, and Chasity Lanay Hollon, 29, a caregiver, both of Blanchester.
• Matthew Shane Addison, 27, who works in construction, and Brittany Imogene Siau, 32, an STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant), both of Clarksville.
Please be aware the News Journal also publishes engagement announcements and wedding stories for free. To submit either a story after the wedding or to announce the engagement, please e-mail your information and a photo to [email protected] . Likewise, use the same email address when your family grows with the birth of a baby. Here again, there’s no cost to have a birth announcement with a photo published.