WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently arrested the following:
• Candace Allen, 33, of Martinsville, for two counts of allegedly endangering children and allegedly using or possessing drug paraphernalia. Allen was arrested Monday after allegedly overdosing. Allen was also arrested for warrants alleging failure to appear, unauthorized use of vehicle without consent, driving under suspension and attempt to commit a crime.
• Nicholas Glasser, 25, of Greenfield, for alleged theft without consent on Thursday.
• Christopher Lynch, 19, of Greenfield, for alleged theft by deception and receiving stolen property on Thursday.
• David Baker, 33, of Wilmington, for, allegedly obstructing official business, possessing a drug abuse instrument and an alleged concealed carry weapon violation. Baker was arrested Tuesday, Jan. 5, after allegedly overdosing.
• James Reed, 42, of Wilmington, for allegedly driving under the influence after being stopped for an alleged traffic violation on Saturday.
• Kevin Flint, 32, of Wilmington, for allegedly driving under the influence after being cited for an alleged traffic violation Friday.
Wilmington police received the following reports:
• A white GMC Yukon was alleged to have been driving at high speeds while swerving badly near Airborne Road and Progress Way Friday morning.
• Thursday, a man called police to report that someone wrote all over his car and items were missing.
• A S. South Street business employee told police she received calls from customers complaining that their cards had been used at the business when they in fact hadn’t been. The caller requested police see if credit card “skimming” had been involved.
• Wednesday, Jan. 6, a caller reported seeing someone trying to get into cars on Oak Street.
• A plastic bag of an unknown white substance was found on Rombach Avenue Tuesday, Jan. 5, in the evening.
• A woman called and initially reported hearing five to six gunshots; later, she called back and said her neighbor saw a man lighting fireworks. The incident was reported Sunday night.
The Clinton County Sheriff’s Office received the following reports:
• A deputy allegedly found a white plastic bag containing white powder, a plastic vial containing white powder and another plastic bag containing a white powdery residue in a car driven by a man in Liberty Township on Tuesday, Jan. 5. He was given a citation for a traffic violation and was released at the scene. The evidence was sent to a lab for analysis.
• Deputies responded to a Clarksville home after a caller reported that Randall Norman was breathing but unresponsive after an alleged drug overdose on Wednesday, Jan. 6. The report says an ambulance transported him to CMH.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.