WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• Police arrested a 32-year-old New Vienna male for alleged resisting arrest, having weapons under disability, and carrying a concealed handgun after responding to a breaking and entering call at the 400 block of North Spring Street.
• Police arrested a 34-year-old male for alleged trespassing and theft at 9:17 p.m. on Oct. 8 at the 100 block of Elm Street. According to the report, the suspect was seen throwing drugs and paraphernalia in a grassy area while being searched. Items seized included marijuana cigarettes, an eyeglass case, a metal container with a crystal substance, a clear baggie with crystal substance, a digital scale, and a glass meth pipe.
• Police arrested a 64-year-old female after responding to a hit-skip accident at 6:32 a.m. on Oct. 9. According to the report, police responded to the report of a crash where a 49-year-old female stated that she followed the suspect to an apartment complex. The caller stated that the driver was intoxicated and was becoming disorderly. The caller then stated the suspect was trying to leave the 300 block of Barid Place. The caller advised that she was stopped at a red light and was rear-ended by the suspect’s vehicle. There was no visible damage to either vehicle. The officer also observed that the suspect’s vehicle was parked halfway in the grass near a tree and half of her vehicle in a parking spot. The officer detected an odor of alcohol coming from the suspect’s breath. The officer conducted an HGN test and the suspect showed poor balance and had a difficult time following instructions
• Police arrested a 24-year-old male for alleged property damage and drug paraphernalia after responding to a domestic situation on Jodie Lane at 11:04 a.m. on Oct. 8. An apartment door was damaged and a glass marijuana pipe was seized. According to the report, the suspect kept calling a 48-year-old male and made threats of “killing him” once out of jail.
• Police arrested a 54-year-old male for alleged disorderly conduct while responding to a suspicious person report at the 300 block of Doan Street at 2:42 p.m. on Oct. 10.
• Police arrested a 46-year-old Clarksville male at 3:17 p.m. on Oct. 13, for alleged criminal trespass, theft, having a weapon under disability, and grand theft after responding to a shoplifting report at a Progress Way store.
• Police arrested a 55-year-old male through a warrant at 7:26 p.m. on Oct. 8 at the 500 block of Rombach Avenue. Police seized a meth pipe during the incident.
• Police arrested a 44-year-old male who had a warrant at 5:13 p.m. on Oct. 9 on Rombach Avenue and seized a metal container containing suspected meth.
• Police arrested a 26-year-old male for alleged trespassing at a gas station on East Locust Street at 12:27 a.m. on Oct. 10.
• Police arrested a 32-year-old New Vienna female after discovering she had a warrant at 8:15 a.m. on Oct. 11. Police were called to the business at the 1400 block of Rombach Avenue on a suspicious person report. According to the report, the female suspect and a 34-year-old Wilmington male were in the dumpster.
• At 6:31 p.m. on Oct. 9, police received a report of an alleged assault taking place at the 200 block of West Fulton Street. A 26-year-old female is listed as the victim with a 27-year-old male listed as the suspect.
• At 10:36 a.m. on Oct. 13, police responded to a domestic incident at the 200 block of South Walnut Street. A 32-year-old male was listed as a suspect and a 21-year-old Clarksville female was listed as the victim. A black cell phone was listed as being damaged.
• At 1:47 p.m. on Oct. 10, police received a report of a door being damaged at the middle school at Thorn Avenue.
• Police responded to a domestic assault report at the 500 block of Rombach Avenue at 9:03 a.m. on Oct. 8. A 46-year-old female and a 44-year-old male is listed as the suspect.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574