WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 48-year-old Xenia female for alleged domestic violence at 3:26 a.m. on Dec. 21 at a Meadow View Lane residence in Liberty Township. According to the report, deputies could hear a female being loud in the residence upon their arrival. When they walked in, deputies observed gray hair and an earring on the living room floor. Two females were observed sitting at the kitchen table. A 66-year-old female resident was bleeding from the head and stated her daughter assaulted her. When the suspect was placed in investigative custody, the deputy observed marijuana and a smoking device on the table in front of the suspect. She advised the marijuana and device were hers. After placing the suspect into a cruiser, deputies spoke with the victim. She advised she was in bed and the suspect was “on the phone loudly with her husband in the kitchen.” The victim said she walked out into the kitchen to confront the suspect. The victim reported the suspect “just attacked her” and began punching her with a closed fist in the face and head. The victim further reported that they fell to the floor and it continued until a male subject pulled the suspect off the victim. The report noted the victim’s injuries consisted of an abrasion to her forehead, a cut on the palm of her hand “approximately the size of (the suspect’s) ring,” scratches on her face, and blood coming from her bottom lip. Photographs were taken and added to the report. The male subject who pulled the suspect off the victim advised he was in bed when he heard the altercation. He then walked in and pulled the two apart. When speaking with the suspect, the deputy observed the suspect was highly intoxicated and “just kept reporting that she loves her mother.” She was advised of her domestic violence charge and later transported to the Clinton County Jail without issue. While at the jail, the suspect was issued a summons for marijuana possession.
• Deputies received a missing person report at 8 p.m. on Dec. 20. According to the report, a 36-year-old female with an “altered mental status” went missing while driving a 2012 black Honda Accord. The report indicates the female was injured but the description of her injuries were unknown. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be in use. No further details were listed in the report.
• At 1:04 p.m. on Dec. 13, a 51-year-old Clarksville female reported someone shot through the front window of her residence at the 100 block of South Sugartree Street in Clarkville. An investigation is pending.
• At 7:58 p.m. on Dec. 22, deputies responded to a domestic violence report at the 4600 block of U.S. 68 South in Wilmington, Washington Township. According to the report, a 19-year-old Wilmington female had minor injuries caused by her boyfriend.
• At 4:25 a.m. on Dec. 15, deputies received a report of multiple items stolen from the 2300 block of Wilson Road in Green Township. According to the report, a black and white Xbox game console, eight to ten Xbox games, and two Xbox controllers were stolen. A 27-year-old Huber Heights female is listed as the victim.
• At 2:40 a.m. on Dec. 21, deputies observed a male subject at a closed business at the 200 block of East Main Street in Clarksville. According to the report, deputies found a clear bag of white powder in the subject’s vehicle.
• At 12:28 p.m. on Dec. 21, while serving a warrant on a male subject at the 4800 block of State Route 350 West in Vernon Township, deputies observed drug paraphernalia in plain view. The owner of the camper gave consent to search and more possible narcotics and paraphernalia were located. According to the report, two bags containing a crystal substance and miscellaneous pills were seized along with a Galaxy cell phone in a pink case.
• At 5:28 a.m. on Dec. 21, during a traffic stop for a left of center violation around State Route 134 South and Brown Road in Wilmington, Union Township, deputies observed suspected narcotics.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574