WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court. The list does not include every arrest or every report of crime, due to the volume of calls for service.
Wilmington police received the following reports:
• A theft was reported Monday at a Brownberry Drive address.
• An assault was reported Monday morning at Wilmington High School.
• A juvenile was arrested and charged with domestic assault after an incident at home on Monday.
• A cellphone was reported stolen Sunday at a N. South Street address.
• A flip phone, audio/charging cable, black Port Authority jacket and $200 in Magic the Gathering cards were reported stolen from a man’s vehicle overnight on W. Sugartree Street. The caller reported the crime Saturday.
• An eat-and-run theft was reported at a Rombach Avenue restaurant on Saturday.
• A counterfeit $20 bill was passed Friday at a Rombach Avenue business.
• An assault was reported at Wilmington Middle School Wednesday, Feb. 17, after school hours.
Wilmington police recently arrested the following people:
• Nickolaus Garrison, 29, of Wilmington, for allegedly possessing drug abuse instruments, possessing marijuana, possessing drug paraphernalia and obstructing official business. Garrison was arrested Friday after a suspected overdose. Suspected drug paraphernalia, a bag of heroin, two pieces of Suboxone and a bag of marijuana were included in the list of seized evidence.
• Robin Amburgy-Heard, 39, of Wilmington, for alleged domestic violence on Tuesday, Feb. 16.
• Sonny Allender, 19, of Wilmington, for allegedly obstructing official business Wednesday, Feb. 17. Allender was also arrested for a warrant alleging theft.
• Lindsey Riehle, 30, of Clarksville, for two total charges of allegedly possessing drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia on Wednesday, Feb. 17.
• Kristina Taylor, 29, of Wilmington, for allegedly receiving stolen property, a fifth-degree felony, on Friday.
• David Baker, 34, of Wilmington, for allegedly possessing marijuana and drug abuse instruments on Friday. Baker was also arrested on a warrant alleging forgery.
• Richard Stewart, 34, of Wilmington, for allegedly violating a protection order or consent agreement and resisting arrest on Friday.
• Robert Elkins II, 35, of Sabina, for alleged theft and possession of drug abuse instruments on Friday.
• Katherine Frederick, 28, of Washington Court House, for alleged theft and possession of drug abuse instruments on Friday.
• Gary Trenary, 42, of Wilmington, for allegedly trespassing and two counts of menacing. Trenary was arrested Friday.
• Jacob Lambert, 30, of Wilmington, for allegedly driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol on Saturday.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.