BLANCHESTER — Blanchester Local Schools’ Putman Elementary announced that online registration begins for the 2021-2022 school year on Monday, March 15.
Kindergarten registration is completed entirely online; please go to the district website www.blanschools.org and begin the registration process.
To be eligible to register, students must be 5 years old by Aug. 1, 2021.
Kindergarten registration must be completed by April 15.
Required documents for registration — all of which must be uploaded to Final Forms for registration to be complete — are:
• Original birth certificate
• Proof of residency (mortgage statement, rental agreement or utility bill)
• Parent/guardian ID (driver’s license or state-issued ID);
• Physical examination, oral assessment and immunization forms (all forms can be downloaded from Final Forms and must be completed by a healthcare provider)
• Custody papers (if applicable)
To register for preschool, forms can be picked up at Putman Elementary beginning Monday, March 15 and are due by May 25. Enrollment will be based on a lottery system.
If you have any questions call Putman Elementary at 937-783-2681.