WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from incident reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those charged/arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently processed the following reports:
• Police arrested a female subject for alleged assault at a Howard Street residence at 6:24 p.m. on April 28. A 57-year-old male acquaintance is listed as the victim.
• Police arrested a male subject for allegedly obstructing official business and criminal trespass at 1:27 p.m. on April 28 at the 2400 block of Rombach Avenue.
• Police arrested a female subject for alleged drug abuse instrument possession on East Main Street at 10:59 p.m. on May 3. According to the report, a used needle and a clear bag containing a crystal substance were located.
• Police charged a 57-year-old male with allegedly misusing 911 at 2:52 a.m. on April 28 at a Howard Street residence. No further details were listed.
• Police arrested a male subject on an active warrant at 10:32 p.m. on May 1 around Randolph and South South Street. According to the report, suspected narcotics were located on the suspect. The report lists a clear plastic bag with alleged meth, a glass meth pipe, and a digital scale.
• At 7:40 p.m. on April 27, police responded to a domestic violence call at a Marlena Drive residence. According to the report, a 55-year-old female was the victim. The report indicates the suspect is a child of the victim and is a repeat offender. No further details were reported.
• At 7:42 a.m. on April 30, police received a report of an assault on Xenia Avenue. A 19-year-old Ashville female was listed as a victim. The suspect was indicated to be the victim’s boyfriend. The report also indicates a possible child endangerment offense occurring.
• At 6:32 a.m. on April 28, police were dispatched to the 300 block of East Locust Street in reference to a burglary. Police spoke to a 26-year-old female subject who stated she works nights and when she returned home she observed a “known male and unknown female” exit her residence. No items were listed as stolen.
• At 10:45 a.m. on May 3, police responded to the 1100 block of Linhofin reference to a vehicle theft report. A man told police he woke up that morning and discovered his light blue 2011 Mazda 3 was gone.
• At 10:05 p.m. on April 28, police responded to a storage facility on U.S. 22 East on a criminal mischief report. A 50-year-old female was listed as a victim.
• At 11 p.m. on April 27, a 27-year-old female report a Samsung Galaxy A10E cell phone was stolen from her North Walnut Street.
• At 8:56 a.m. on May 1, a store on Rombach Avenue reported a theft of sheets that “were covering the plants in front of the building,” according to the report.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574