WILMINGTON – The Clinton County Health District and its community partners will host this fall’s first “drive-thru” Flu & COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic 1-3 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 21.
This fall’s clinic location will be in the parking lot of the Expo Center at the Clinton County Fairgrounds.
Entrance to the parking lot will be through the main gate at 958 W. Main St. in Wilmington. Individuals should pre-register for a vaccination time slot at https://drivethruvax.timetap.com/#/.
This CCHD clinic is supported by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office, Emergency Management Agency, and Engineer’s Office along with community volunteers.
Thank you to the Clinton County Agricultural Society for providing this year’s host location.
Vaccines available are influenza (flu) and COVID-19. Flu vaccines available include the high dose vaccine for those ages 65 years and up.
COVID-19 vaccines available include the new Moderna and Pfizer bivalent (2 strain) boosters for those who have already completed their primary (original) COVID-19 vaccination series.
Some additional details:
• The Moderna bivalent booster vaccine is available to those ages 18 years and up.
• The Pfizer bivalent booster vaccine is available to those ages 12 years and up.
• Both Moderna and Pfizer bivalent booster vaccines are available after two months from completion of the primary (original) COVID-19 vaccination series.
• Both the flu vaccine and COVID-19 vaccine may be taken at the same time.
• Please bring your medical card to your appointment.
Other drive-thru clinic dates are:
• Wednesday, Sept. 28
• Tuesday, Oct. 4
• Wednesday, Oct. 12
• Wednesday, Oct. 19
• Tuesday, Oct. 25
Pre-registration for appointments on these dates will soon be available at https://drivethruvax.timetap.com/#/.
Those Clinton County residents who are not comfortable with on-line scheduling may call our office at (937) 382-3829 for assistance with scheduling an appointment. Citizens may also stop by our office in person for scheduling assistance too.
Please visit our website at https://co.clinton.oh.us/departments/HealthDistrict. For the latest updates, follow us on our social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.