WILMINGTON — The following report is generated from reports provided by the Wilmington Police Department. All those arrested are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. Incidents are presumed to be under investigation. Charges may be dropped or changed in court.
Wilmington police recently received the following reports:
• Sunday, two backpacks were reportedly stolen from a car parked at a 600-block Elm Street address. The backpacks contained clothes, school books, cleats, gloves and other gear.
• A breaking and entering was reported at Wilmington High School Sunday. Additional details were not available as of press time.
• Almost $400 cash, a wallet, a debit card, a bank card and personal items were stolen Friday from a car parked for several days on Quaker Way.
• A juvenile reported an assault Thursday on Farquhar Avenue.
• A woman reported a Disney ticket voucher and $80 stolen from her vehicle while parked at a 1200-block Rombach Avenue business on Sunday, Aug. 14. The crime was reported Thursday.
• Cigarettes and several dollars in loose change were reportedly stolen from a car parked on the 800-block of Prairie Avenue on Wednesday, Aug.17.
• A South Nelson Avenue resident reported the theft of a cast iron kitchen hand pump and an electric pump from her landscaping Wednesday, Aug. 17.
• A theft was reported on East Main Street Wednesday, Aug. 17. Headphones and a life jacket speaker were reported stolen from the victim’s car.
Wilmington police recently arrested or charged the following people:
• Jordan Slone, 25, of Wilmington, for alleged telecommunication harassment Sunday while incarcerated at the Clinton County Jail and for alleged felonious assault and domestic violence at a 100-block Michigan Avenue home and alleged burglary and theft from an elderly person on the 900-block of North South Street on Monday.
• Brandon Ballentine, 22, of Pinkerton, for alleged trespassing and telecommunication harassment Sunday on the 100-block of Quaker Way.
• Alec Tackett, 45, of Wilmington, for alleged gross sexual imposition, on Friday.
• Bobbi Rios, 34, of Wilmington, on a warrant alleging theft. Rios was charged Monday at the Clinton County Jail.
Reach Nathan Kraatz at 937-382-2574, ext. 2510 or on Twitter @NathanKraatz.