WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed the following reports:
• At 2:54 p.m. on July 14, a 58-year-old Wilmington female reported someone gained unauthorized access to a bank account she manages and withdrew money and used the account to pay bills. According to the report, over $21,000 was taken.
• At 2:23 a.m. on July 16, deputies responded to the 200 block of First Street in New Vienna in response to a fight. Deputies located a 20-year-old Martinsville female intoxicated. She was arrested.
• Deputies responded to an agricultural equipment store in Sabina on a theft in progress at 12:12 a.m. on July 17. The report lists that black wire was taken.
• At 6:09 a.m. on July 17, a 67-year-old female Loveland male advised that an M1 Garand rifle was reported missing. The victim told authorities he was a table holder at a gun show at the Roberts Center over the weekend. When he returned home and unloaded his firearms he discovered the Garand was missing.
• At 3:40 a.m. on July 19, deputies found a capsule with powder while performing a traffic stop on Baker Road in Clarksville. The alleged drugs were found on the passenger. The vehicle was pulled over for no trailer lights.
• Deputies responded to the State Route 72 in Sabina at 5:22 p.m. on July 19 on a male subject allegedly overdosing. The report indicates authorities seized “white powder.”
• At 8:30 p.m. on July 19, a 35-year-old Wilmington female reported that someone stole her vehicle. According to the report, the victim said she left her 1993 Chevrolet truck in the care of the suspect last month at the residence on State Route 730. She stated she responded to get the vehicle and the suspect told her that an unknown person came and took it.
• At 10:27 p.m. on July 19, deputies spoke with a 63-year-old Wilmington female who reported someone entered her residence on Dover Road and removed items. According to the report, this incident took place between July 6 and 8.
• At 10 a.m. on July 20, a 32-year-old Cincinnati male reported that on July 19 he was threatened by an unknown male while he was attempting to repossess a vehicle on Nauvoo Road in Blanchester.
• Deputies responded to a theft report at the 1200 block of Cline Road in Sabina at 11:38 a.m. on July 20. A 49-year-old male resident reported that someone broke into his barn and stole his 4400-watt Champion generator.
Sheriff’s deputies recently charged the following people:
• Holly Babb, 18, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged domestic violence.
• Thomas Jones, 20, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Robert Jones, 22, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
• Stephanie Maxwell, 19, of Wilmington, was charged with alleged theft.
• James Harner, 31, of Cuba, was charged with allegedly receiving stolen property.
• James Storer, Jr., 33, of Sabina, was charged with alleged drug abuse instrument possession.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574