WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 9:29 p.m. on March 25, during a traffic stop on Raycon Driver near U.S. 68 North for a broken tail light, deputies discovered drug paraphernalia “in plain view” inside the vehicle. According to the report, a plastic bag with capsules and powder was seized.
• At 7:04 p.m. on March 30, during a traffic stop on Webertown Road in Lynchburg, deputies found the driver to be suspended. During a vehicle inventory, the deputy found narcotics. The report did not specify what type the narcotics were.
• At 2:33 p.m. on March 31, a 51-year-old Clarksville reported someone attempted to break into her business at the 1-99 block of Spring Hill Road in Clarksville. The report indicates damage was done to a metal entry door.
• Deputies responded to a business at the 7700 block of State Route 73 West at 9:58 p.m. on March 31 on a breaking and entering call. The report indicates an unlisted amount of merchandise was stolen. A key card and keypad were seized as evidence.
• At 3:30 a.m. on April 3, deputies responded to a breaking and entering report at the 2300 block of Ogden Road in Wilmington. Upon arrival they found a truck stuck in the mud and a male suspect in the driver’s seat. The report lists two bags of miscellaneous tools as stolen.
• At 4:30 a.m. on April 3, during a traffic stop on Baker Road near State Route 350 West in Clarksville, deputies found and seized a crystal substance.
• At 11:54 a.m. on April 3, deputies recovered a vehicle from the 1500 block of Katy’s Lane in Wilmington that was entered as stolen. The vehicle belonged to a 60-year-old Maineville female.
• At 5:30 p.m. on April 3, a 56-year-old Wilmington female reported she was punched in the face “several times” by a relative. The report indicates the victim had apparent minor injuries. The incident took place at the victim’s residence on McGuinn Road.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574