WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies responded to four theft reports from multiple vehicles around on State Route 729 South and Greenfield Road in Sabina on Sept. 7. Items stolen included lottery tickets, money, purses, wallets, and credit cards.
• At 12:54 p.m. on Sept. 4, a 40-year-old Clarksville female reported someone stole checks from her mailbox at her residence at the 3900 block of State Route 350 West and forged her husband’s name on one check for $120. The incident took place between Aug. 28 and Sept. 4.
• At 7:22 p.m. on Sept. 6, a 60-year-old Wilmington female reported items were stolen from her storage locker on State Route 380 in Wilmington. The report lists 17 pieces of miscellaneous jewelry valued at $5,516 as the stolen and indicates it took place between Aug. 20-21.
• At 6:30 a.m. on Sept. 7, a 59-year-old Sabina male reported someone stole his Dodge pickup truck sometime overnight at his residence at the 900 block of Greenfield Road. The report also indicates other valuables were stolen.
• At 1:09 p.m. on Sept. 7, a 68-year-old male reported someone broke into his locked shed at his residence at the 2100 block of State Route 730 in Wilmington earlier that morning and stole hunting accessories.
• At 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 7, a 75-year-old Wilmington Wilmington female reported someone broken into a vacant residence at the 1500 block of State Route 730 in Wilmington.
• At 1:27 p.m. on Sept. 8, a 44-year-old Wilmington female reported an acquaintance moved multiple items from her vehicle at her residence, the 1-99 block of Kimlor Lane. Items stolen include a rainbow-colored purse/handbag, assorted keys, and a bottle of Neurontin.
• At 4:50 p.m. on Sept. 4, a 43-year-old New Vienna male advised he hired a contractor to stain and repair his deck. He paid in advance and the unidentified contractor left with their materials and did not complete the work.
• At 1:45 p.m. on Sept. 6, a 39-year-old Wilmington female advised that her spouse violated a protection order.
Reach John Hamilton at 937-382-2574