Thursday, April 12, 2018 – Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 6:40 p.m. (Gates open at 5:40 p.m.; Thirsty Thursday)
• Reds Community Fund Check Presentation: The law firm of Freking Myers & Reul will present a check to the Reds Community Fund for over $50,000 during pregame ceremonies. The donation is from proceeds generated by the annual “Opening Day Eve Party” held on March 24 at the P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy.
• Panera Bread “Pieces of Hope for Autism” Ceremony: During pregame ceremonies, representatives from Panera Bread Cincinnati, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and Q102 will be recognized on the field for their support of local families on the autism spectrum. April is Autism Awareness Month and Panera Bread’s “Pieces of Hope for Autism” cookie campaign (April 9-15) is expected to raise $30,000 for the Kelly O’Leary Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital.
Friday, April 13, 2018 – Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 6:40 p.m. (Gates open at 5:10 p.m.)
• Bearcats at the Ballpark: Over 1,000 UC students, faculty, staff and alumni will be in attendance for the annual University of Cincinnati Night. Many of the pregame and in-game ceremonies will feature representatives from the UC Alumni Association and UC Athletics. The UC Dance & Cheer teams along with the Bearcat mascot will meet with fans on Crosley Terrace before the game and in the Kroger Fan Zone through the first inning. Tickets available at reds.com/Bearcats.
• Toyota Tundra Winner: Alex Ramirez of Cincinnati will receive the keys to the 2018 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4×4 truck he won on Opening Day as part of the annual Toyota Tundra Sweepstakes. This is the 11th year in which the Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Toyota Dealers have given away a Toyota Tundra to a lucky fan or local charity. Sponsoring dealers are Kings Toyota, Joseph Toyota, Performance Toyota, Beechmont Toyota, Kerry Toyota and Dry Ridge Toyota.
Saturday, April 14, 2018 – Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (Gates open at 11:40 a.m.; Super Saturday)
• Tucker Barnhart Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free Tucker Barnhart bobblehead with his Rawlings Gold Glove Award to the first 20,000 fans, presented By Coca-Cola.
• Gold Glove Ceremony: A representative from Rawlings will present Tucker Barnhart with his 2017 Rawlings Gold Glove award during pregame ceremonies.
• Honorary Captain: Iris Simpson-Bush, executive director of the Flying Pig Marathon, will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game. The Flying Pig Marathon is celebrating its 20th anniversary with 20 days of events leading up to race weekend May 4-6.
Sunday, April 15, 2018 – Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (Gates open at 11:40 a.m.; Family Sunday)
• Family Sunday Activities: As part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery, kids can enjoy circus performers and a face painter, a live mascot race, a “Third and Learn” program on Jackie Robinson Day in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third inning and more.
• Jackie Robinson Day Celebration: Pregame ceremonies will commemorate the 71st anniversary of Jackie Robinson breaking Baseball’s color barrier in 1947. All players, managers, coaches, umpires and on-field personnel will wear Number 42 to honor the anniversary of Robinson’s historic debut.
• Kids Jackie Robinson Fathead®: As part of Family Sundays and Jackie Robinson Day, kids 14 and younger will receive a Jackie Robinson Fathead® wall decal, presented by Noodles & Company.
• Diverse Business Partner Award: Journey Steel, a minority-owned/woman-owned business, will be presented with the 2018 Most Valuable Diverse Business Partner Award. Barbara Smith, president and majority owner, will accept the award along with business partner Tom Garten.
• Ceremonial Pitch #1: Eric Kearney, President/CEO of the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky African American Chamber of Commerce, will throw out a ceremonial pitch.
• Ceremonial Pitch #2: Reds Hall of Famer Chris Sabo will throw out a ceremonial pitch in recognition of the 30th anniversary of winning the Rookie of the Year Award in 1988. Fans can meet Sabo at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum on Sunday, April 15 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and his bobblehead is the first in the 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $55 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet “Mr. Perfect” Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Run the Bases: Fans of all ages can line up after the game to run the bases, with a priority line for Reds Heads Kids Club members, presented by Entenmann’s Little Bites.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• Thirsty Thursdays: For all Thursday home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• Family Sundays: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with the purchase of a full-price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Chris Sabo Autograph Signing, April 15: Meet Reds Hall of Famer and 1988 Rookie of the Year Chris Sabo on Sunday, April 15 from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Only 75 autograph tickets will be available for the public autograph signing and reservations are highly recommended. Visit redsmuseum.org or call (513) 765-7921 for pricing details. Photos with Sabo are available at no charge. Museum admission or membership is required.
• Collectible Bobblehead for April – Chris Sabo: The 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series kicks off in April with Chris Sabo. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) and will be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of April, while supplies last.
Reds Community Fund
• Scooter’s Scooter Sweepstakes: Fans can enter “Scooter’s Scooter Sweepstakes” for a chance to win Scooter Gennett’s Yamaha Zuma 125 scooter. The one-of-a-kind scooter was presented to Scooter in recognition of his 5 hit, 4 home run and 10 RBI game on June 6. Only $10 per entry. Fans can purchase sweepstakes tickets at the ballpark this homestand. All proceeds benefit the Reds Community Fund. The sweepstakes sales end April 15. See official rules at reds.com/Scooter.
P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy
• Jackie Robinson Day Games, April 14: As part of the seventh annual Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase presented by Cincinnati Children’s Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics, the Reds Youth Academy will be hosting eight high school baseball teams and ten softball teams to celebrate Jackie Robinson Day on Saturday, April 14. Chuck Harmon, the first African-American to play for the Reds, along with Reds Hall of Famer Dave Parker will be honored during pregame ceremonies and all the high school players will wear Number 42 jerseys. Schedule of events for Jackie Robinson Day at the Reds Youth Academy on April 14:
– 10:30 a.m.: Pregame ceremonies featuring Chuck Harmon & Dave Parker, stadium field #1
– 11 a.m.: Oyler vs. Shroder, field #2 (baseball)
– 11 a.m.: Oyler vs. Shroder, field #3 (softball)
– Noon: Clark Montessori vs. Norwood, field #4 (softball)
– 1 p.m.: Western Hills vs. Winton Woods, field #3 (softball)
– 1:30 p.m.: Clark Montessori vs. New Miami, stadium field #1 (baseball)
– 2 p.m.: Riverview East vs. Taft, field #2 (baseball)
– 2 p.m.: Aiken vs. Taft, field #4 (softball)
– 3 p.m.: Hughes vs. Woodward, field #3 (softball)
– 4:30 p.m.: Hughes vs. Woodward, stadium field #1 (baseball)
The P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy is located in Roselawn at 2026 E Seymour Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45237.
The full schedule for the 2018 Skyline Chili Reds Futures High School Showcase presented by Cincinnati Children’s Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics can be found at reds.com/HSShowcase.