WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• Deputies arrested a 37-year-old New Vienna male for alleged domestic violence at 11:06 p.m. on November 12. According to the report, deputies responded to an Antioch Road residence in New Vienna/Green Township in reference to a domestic situation. Upon arrival, deputies state they discovered the suspect had assaulted a 57-year-old New Vienna female, a relative of the suspect. The report indicates the victim has apparent minor injuries. Alcohol was believed to be in use.
• Deputies arrested a 20-year-old Hillsboro male for allegedly carrying a concealed weapon at 3:41 a.m. on November 11. According to the report, deputies conducted a traffic stop around State Route 73 and North South Street in New Vienna/Green Township for fictitious plates. The suspect was found in possession of a concealed loaded .22-caliber handgun. The report also indicates drugs were involved. According to municipal court records, the suspect was charged with an additional concealed weapon offense and a fictitious registration charge.
• Deputies arrested a 26-year-old Xenia female for alleged animal cruelty and drug paraphernalia at 4:50 a.m. on November 2. According to the report, the suspect was found transporting a four-week-old puppy “in a cruel manner” and the deputies seized a glass bubble pipe with burnt residue. The report does not specific the “cruel way” in which the puppy was transported. The puppy was seized by deputies.
• At 12:36 p.m. on November 9, deputies received a report of a student at a Sabina school stating they’d “blow up the school”. An investigation is pending.
• At 2:03 p.m. on November 11, a female subject reported her 36-year-old daughter from Sabina has been missing since November 5. The report indicates the victim is injured but the type of wound is unknown. Neither drugs nor alcohol were indicated to be involved. An investigation is pending.
• At 4:48 a.m. on November 12, during a traffic stop around U.S. 68 North and Reardon Road in Wilmington/Union Township, deputies discovered three subjects — one a minor – believed to be trafficking drugs. An investigation is pending. No further details were listed.
• At 7:54 a.m. on November 8, a 69-year-old Port William male reported a catalytic converter was stolen from his RV at his Port William Road residence.
• At 1:40 p.m. on November 8, a 57-year-old Clarksville male reported his identity was stolen to open a Vanguard account.