WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly found guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently processed these reports:
• At 10 p.m. on June 21, a Sabina resident reported a person had pointed a firearm at them. The report indicates the incident took place at the 300 block of First Street in New Vienna/Green Township and that the suspect was an acquaintance of the victim. No drugs or alcohol were suspected to be involved.
• At 12:16 a.m. on June 17, deputies discovered a parolee was knowingly in possession of knives and concealed them in his book bag. The suspect — a 52-year-old Lebanon male — was also under the influence of drugs, according to the report. The incident took place on Rose Avenue in Sabina/Richland Township.
• At 11:09 a.m. on June 20, deputies responded to a vehicle on fire at the edge of a field around Nauvoo Road and State Route 133 North in Blanchester/Vernon Township. According to the report, the vehicle was reported stolen out of Wilmington and it belonged to a 35-year-old Morrow male.
• At 7:20 p.m. on June 18, a 61-year-old Midland male reported his 20-foot trailer — valued at $2,500 — was stolen overnight. The incident took place at a church at the 100 block of North High Street.
• At 5:04 p.m. on June 18, a 54-year-old Martinsville female reported her camper was vandalized. The report indicates two windows were broken by a subject known to the victim.
• At 8:57 p.m. on June 22, a 61-year-old Sabina/Wilson Township male reported his catalytic converter — valued at $700 — was stolen. The report indicates the suspect is a relative. No further details were listed.
• At 7:07 a.m. on June 21, a business located on U.S. 68 North in Wilmington/Liberty Township reported some storage locks were damaged. The damage was valued at $100. No further details were listed.
• At 12:14 p.m. on June 20, deputies recovered a 1994 Chevrolet truck that was stolen out of Wilmington. According to the report, the vehicle was recovered on Hunt Road in Jefferson Township. The report lists a 54-year-old Wilmington as the victim.