Tickets for the Oct. 23 game at Alumni Field between Wilmington and Clinton-Massie are being made available by both schools prior to game day, according to Wilmington athletic director Troy Diels and Clinton-Massie athletic director Cindy Running.
At Wilmington, presale tickets will be available at the following times:
• Monday, Oct. 19, noon to 23 p.m. in the high school main entrance area.
• Tuesday, Oct. 20, 5 to 7 p.m. in the high school main entrance area.
• Wednesday, Oct. 21, during lunch for all high school students to purchase.
• Wednesday, Oct. 21, 5 to 7 p.m. in the high school main entrance area.
• Thursday, Oct. 22, 8 a.m. to Noon, in main high school office.
• Friday, Oct. 23, 8 a.m. to Noon, in main high school office.
At Clinton-Massie, presale tickets will be sold at Friday night’s home game versus Chillicothe at Frank Irelan Field. Also, tickets will be available during lunch time at CMHS Oct. 19 through Oct. 23.
All tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for students, the same price if purchased at the gate at Alumni Field.
With a large crowd expected, fans will be able to sit on the hillside at Alumni Field, Diels said. Fans may want to take a blanket to use if they sit on the hillside.