WILMINGTON — The following information comes from incident reports provided by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office. All those arrested are presumed innocent until possibly proven guilty in court.
The sheriff’s office recently received the following reports:
• At 7:34 p.m. on Dec. 12, a deputy responded to the 100 block of Leslie Lane in Wilmington on a theft report. According to the report, a 52-year-old female resident stated that her vehicle had been broken into. The victim listed change, a basketball bag with Lebron Soldier 10 shoes, and a small amount of cash as items stolen. While on the scene a t-shirt was found in the driveway and secured as evidence.
• At 6:09 p.m. on Dec. 12, a deputy was dispatched to the 400 block of Oak Grove Road in Martinsville in reference to a report of an unauthorized use of a vehicle. The deputy made contact with a 54-year-old female resident who advised that her son stopped all contact with her and refused to bring back her vehicle.
• The Sheriff’s Office responded to the 1200 block of Berlin Road in Wilmington on a theft and breaking and entering report at 9:37 a.m. on Dec. 13. The deputy made contact with the 50-year-old male resident who informed the deputy that someone entered vehicles and a detached garage on the property and stole items from inside the vehicles. According to the report, a pair of jumper cables and a ball for a truck hitch were among the items listed as stolen.
• At 4:50 p.m. on Dec. 13, a deputy was dispatched to the 1800 block of Frazier Road in Midland on a theft report. According to the report, a 48-year-old male resident told the officer that two air compressors and an 18-inch Stihl chainsaw were missing. The report indicates that the theft may have taken place between Dec. 10 to Dec. 13.
• At 5:51 p.m. on Dec. 13 a deputy was dispatched to the 10000 block of State Route 73 South in New Vienna in reference to a theft of a license plate. According to the report, the victim is a 60-year-old male resident.
• At 6:07 p.m. on Dec 13 a 48-year-old Midland male reported a theft that took place between Dec. 5 to Dec. 13. According to the report, the victim reported that his 2008 Corn Pro brand 18-foot pull-behind trailer had been stolen from his farm facility at the 700 block of Sycamore Road.
• The Sheriff’s Office was called to the 800 block of Todd’s Ridge Road in Wilmington at 6:12 a.m. on Dec. 14 on a theft report. According to the report, a 53-year-old male resident, who was one of two victims, advised that someone removed personal items from unlocked vehicles parked in the driveway. According to the report, among the items listed as stolen were a Louis Vuitton purse, a Kors small purse, and $100 check made out to a female.
• At 3 p.m. on Dec. 15, a deputy was called to the 2800 block of State Route 730 in Wilmington on an unruly juvenile call. According to the report, a 42-year-old female resident had suffered minor injuries.
• At 10:38 p.m. on Dec.15 the Sheriff’s Office was informed of a theft that took place on Nov. 18 from the 900 block of Accommodation Road residence. The 26-year-old female told the officer that someone took her TV without permission on the mentioned date and has failed to return it after being told several times to do so.
• At 3:18 a.m. on Dec. 13, a deputy stopped a yellow Ford Mustang for speeding on State Route 350 West near Gumley Road. According to the report, the female driver gave consent to search the vehicle and narcotics were located, and it was discovered that she had an active warrant. According to the report, the deputy seized three capsules with powder, and a pill.